Cole Kmet On Fields getting the start

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ahh

Kmet doesn’t get any targets…ITS NAGYS FAULT!!

Kmet gets open on many of Nagy’s plays…ITS STILL NAGYS FAULT!

Got it.
Didn’t say any of that. You’re not stupid so stop acting like it. Players are as big of a part of getting separation as scheme is. It’s been like that since football’s inception

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I really don't want to see Fields working out of the pocket all the time on Sunday. Roll him out and get him on the edge, do it early and often. Fields has a 6th gear that most players don't have.

You sit him in the pocket like you did last week, and let him try to read protection schemes when you have 4 guys running routes.. that is a ton of pressure on him. That is exactly what happened with the INT last week.

A player with his tools should have an entirely different playbook. Mitch was mobile but Fields has gamebreaking speed.
I feel the same way. But I'm assuming Nagy's idea of using Fields properly is to just run every single play out of shotgun. What an offensive mind.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I feel the same way. But I'm assuming Nagy's idea of using Fields properly is to just run every single play out of shotgun. What an offensive mind.
Feels that way

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
Unless he’s pulling a Miller, he’s running the routes Nagy designed. Hilarious you guys can’t give Nagy an ounce of credit, even making up crap so you don’t have to.

There’s plenty of room of criticism of our HC. But not acknowledging the even few positives he has just makes you look stupid and bitter…
I am bitter about Maggie. Fuck him. If something is working he stops doing it. I will say that he’s running the ball more. Not enough, but more.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Didn’t say any of that. You’re not stupid so stop acting like it. Players are as big of a part of getting separation as scheme is. It’s been like that since football’s inception
But assuming when he doesn’t its Nagy’s fault and when he does it’s solely his own doing is foolish. Granted, some might label you a “Nagy lover” if you give him even a hint of credit for anything. But the truth is the truth…

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
But assuming when he doesn’t its Nagy’s fault and when he does it’s solely his own doing is foolish. Granted, some might label you a “Nagy lover” if you give him even a hint of credit for anything. But the truth is the truth…
When did I say anything with Kmet is Nagy’s fault? All you’re doing is moving goalpost because you don’t understand how NFL players can get separation without a scheme. It does paint you like a Nagy lover too