Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Business Administration or Economics I think

Alright, cool. I was gonna say... better enter college with an idea of what you want to do. Research every major/degree... see what jobs you can get with it... see if the unemployment rate is high with those degrees. See how much money you can earn with the degree/job you can get with the degree... read the job descriptions... all that shit.

If you already did, good for you. If not, I would suggest doing so. Too many people either enter college without a clue about what they want to do [me] and they're stuck in school for a long time... or they think they know what they want to do, take classes for a specific major, and by the time their juniors, they realize that they aren't interested in that field at all... then they change their major, and yeah..

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good advice BNB thanks, I've looked into it but not quite that deep yet, still more research to be done :D some if the things you mentioned( like unemployment rate for that major) I didn't even think to check but i definitely should so thank you .

You are at Eastern correct?

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I am a MAN MRS. T :tongue:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am a MAN MRS. T :tongue:

hey some dudes from Mckamey manor are gonna come to my house.... give them a warm fisch welcome...

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Next week I graduate college :eek:

Congrats, you think it is a coincidence that Jeff Gordon retires in the same year you graduate?

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Unless you are going to a really good college like Harvard, Yale. Stanford, MIT, Vanderbilt, Northwestern then none of the others matter. They are just holding pens for 4 years. UI and Northern are the same. DePaul and Loyola are the same.

Pick a university with a very strong and active Alumni base. The world is changing fast and it's no longer enough to be a hard worker. It's all about connections. So, if you go to Harvard or Northwestern you will always have help getting a job. University of Il buys you nothing.

The new business mantra is networking. Wouldnt hurt you to get a Linked In account and build a network. Ask questions, join groups, get active with those groups

Take a freaking public speaking course. Join Toastmaster. Great public speakers make signifantly more than slabs afraid to talk to groups

Your point is well-taken and I agree with the networking aspect, but you are selling short dozens of quality universities from your list. Even a good regional university will offer networking/alum opportunities within that region.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
What's the deal with you and HHM?

Lol nothing man, it's all love. We're actually buds, PM n gonna grab some pizza soon this summer.

Like Tard is a cool dude, I invited him down to Joliet area for Los Lobos concerts but he'll be outta town. Good dude and has good taste in music.

I genuinely just dislike cago brock GPPs and tj. Slick willy is someone's alt account so doesn't count lol