Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Thanks for sharing your reasoning, that explains a lot. It's more of a popularity or gut feeling for you then?

No, it's called being accurate. Both of those guys couldn't hit some of this board's girl friend's fat asses from 5 feet away.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Here's a scout explaining why he wasn't a team captain and why it isn't a problem. This article also states that some teams have him #2 on their QB board and have been keeping it quiet, but there is a good chance Cook ends up going in the first. He's being overlooked by the media.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer...-is-talking-about-wont-last-long-in-nfl-draft

LOL. Written by La Canfora..... the guy who's wrong about everything, always. If La CanFora is writing a pro Cook article that means he's going in the 6th. :lmao:

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
LOL. Written by La Canfora..... the guy who's wrong about everything, always. If La CanFora is writing a pro Cook article that means he's going in the 6th. :lmao:

Or you could actually read what the scouts say in the article, but I'm sure you know better than them.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Or you could actually read what the scouts say in the article, but I'm sure you know better than them.

Why would a scout tell a reporter anything honest less that three weeks from the draft? Don't be that naive. And Lancanfora has a long history of being wrong on things.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I do love Cook's quote in the article where he lists Parcell's rule that a QB has to have over 60% completions and he admits he doesn't have that. Ya here that Rory? The 60% rule came from Parcells. Still meaningless though right?

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Why would a scout tell a reporter anything honest less that three weeks from the draft? Don't be that naive. And Lancanfora has a long history of being wrong on things.

So, just don't listen to anything anyone says? Got it, I guess we can close all threads.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So, just don't listen to anything anyone says? Got it, I guess we can close all threads.

I would listen to Lancafora at your own peril. Plenty of other good reporters out there. I would also be wary of anonymous scouts a few weeks before the draft. But hey, believe what you will.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
The Bears won't draft a qb in first round. I don't even know how this is a conversation. Didn't they also have a private workout with some 1st round qb last year?

I'll be estatic to see the Bears draft a lineman or another LB.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The Bears won't draft a qb in first round. I don't even know how this is a conversation. Didn't they also have a private workout with some 1st round qb last year?

I love it when people make absolute posts like this. So fun to bring up if they're wrong.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I think they're viewing these two as possible second round picks

Liked Posts:
I like Cook. I think hes slightly below Paxson lynch. Has great size. I could see the Bears grabbing him.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
No to Connor Cook,yes to Paxton Lynch..

Even if its at 11...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
I'd rather not but if he was available in the 3rd round or later I don't think that would be a bad pick.