Connor Cook has a private workout scheduled with Bears

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I think he is more pointing at the bad coach who made Gabert the starter is gone. Kapp has been the better QB for both QB'S small sample of their careers

He knows and is well aware. Just Rory being Rory. Business as usual on the CCS. Tilt a windmill. throw out a straw man or two, all in a days work.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
So, logically, the Niners have an immediate need at QB because the bad coach who made "Gabert" the starter is gone.

Makes sense. Sorry for not following along. I get it now, though.

They can certainly pass on one at 7 and continue to toil in mediocrity with what they have. The immediate need at QB stems from the immediate need to become relevant again. Quality over quantity, as they say.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
7fbb4d492c7d87a7fe564dda52451203.jpg

Damn it, i just read that back and it's definitely not a good look for me.

AussieBear

First of all, they don't have a guy in the #2 spot worth a damn. Second, Jay certainly isn't the long term solution and will not be around here 2020, I promise you. This is a great time and opportunity to square away the most important position in football. I could make the case that QB really is the most important position that needs to be taken care of on this team. I doubt anybody would be disappointed, if Pace did go QB at 11.

so you take a QB @ 11 because your backup is suspect?? Plenty of backup material with some starter potential from rds 2-7..

if its all that, go get you some vick for a year to play second/third fiddle