Connor Cook has a private workout scheduled with Bears

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Bless your brain.

you're precious. The CCS gods have Repent on your behalf. It's a shame you couldn't be better version of your old self after being handed a new lease on Bandwidth. I've yet to see you make an air tight argument since your rebirth. At first I chalked it it to ring rust. However, spring training has come and gone. I still have faith, but it's fading with every elementary Quip and half wit argument that comes off of your keyboard.

What was it last week? Oh yeah, Pace overpaid for two inside Lbs (both of which graded out top 5 vs run and pass for their respective positions) that went over like a wet fart in a bingo hall.

This week it's the bears are one of very few teams that "Need" a QB. With The caveat being Cutler is mediocre. This is your thesis. If this is the standard to which you you adhere by then there are far more than just "a few" teams that have an immediate need at the position. Making your original point moot.

Bang up job, can't wait to see what you decide to hang your hat on next week.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why do people like you continue to hate on Jay, yet once again, he must've fooled not only high profile free agents with wanting to play with Cutler, but also John Fox and Ryan Pace saying he is their guy moving forward and want to build the O around him.

It's like he blackmails everyone or something, the way people like you talk about Jay. He's some shitty qb who somehow, someway, is able to convince players and coaching staff he is the guy moving forward.

He fooled these guys, too. Just how does he do it!

Of course I look at Jay Cutler and say, ‘Oh man, he’s going to give us a great opportunity to win every Sunday,’” said Hicks per Patrick Finley of the Chicago Sun-Times

“He’s a great quarterback,” Massie said. “I’m just trying get to the playoffs and win the Super Bowl and be a part of that.”

“You can’t really do anything, can’t have a chance without a quarterback,” he said. “And Jay Cutler definitely has all the tools and everything to be a great quarterback.”

TE Zach Miller said Jay Cutler influenced re-signing with #Bears: "To be able play with a guy like that, elite arm, elite mental status.”
Patrick Finley ‎@patrickfinley

Jerrell Freeman was impressed by Jay Cutler during the joint training camp w the #Bears last August. A reason he signed
6:08 PM - 12 Mar 2016

"I followed him into Denver," said John Fox of Jay Cutler to Arizona media in conf. call. "I wish he'd been there when I got there." #Bears

It's mind boggling how some even continue to think Cutler is a remote issue.

It's mind boggling to me why you continue to post on these forums, even though you have been proven to be a jackass literally countless times.

2 potato of the year awards, 1 meatball of the year awards, hall of shame inductee, and there is just no end in sight. Desp just keeps on plugging away, committed to writing his name in the record books as the worst poster of all time.

Perfect example of a fucktarded dorkchop, for all the young, aspiring dorkchops out there. Take notes, scrubs.

Last edited:

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Creepy stalker status confirmed!

Solid response, per usual. Stay the course desp, this is good. Don't let anything derail you from gr8ness... or worsteness, I guess. Depends on how you look at it.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
It's mind boggling to me why you continue to post on these forums, even though you have been proven to be a jackass literally countless times.

2 potato of the year awards, 1 meatball of the year awards, hall of shame inductee, and there is just no end in sight. Desp just keeps on plugging away, committed to writing his name in the record books as the worst poster of all time.

Perfect example of a fucktarded dorkchop, for all the young, aspiring dorkchops out there. Take notes, scrubs.

Breh, That's 3 awards that he was not only nominated for but won them all running away. How many have you even been nominated for?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Every court needs a jester.

DannyKaye.jpg

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
He tries too hard, it needs to be a natural progression to be awarded such great nominations on a message board.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Breh, That's 3 awards that he was not only nominated for but won them all running away. How many have you even been nominated for?

He tries too hard, it needs to be a natural progression to be awarded such great nominations on a message board.

I've won ROTY, and was 1 vote away from MVP last year. U mad?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
There are very few teams in the NFL with a worse QB situation than the Bears. The Browns are annually on that list. The Broncos need a QB, but they have a good supporting cast so I would guess that even AJ McCarron could win there. Not really sure how many other NFL teams really NEED a QB right now.

I've won ROTY, and was 1 vote away from MVP last year. U mad?

So much Muddy.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
"There are very few teams in the NFL with a worse QB situation than the Bears".

It's okay sir Sparrow, we still love you and all your imperfections.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
What in my post is "hating on Jay"? Some fool said that you can't evaluate talent with McCown at QB...I've repeatedly asked him to explain his point, because it makes no sense. I said that McCown had a higher passer rating than Cutler in 2 of the last 3 years. That's a factual statement. Sorry if you interpret what actually happened (aka 'reality') as "hating".
PIB isn't a fool.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I guess I overestimated your intelligence. Your retardation act isn't an act.

Putting everything together...only two teams (Browns, Broncos) have an immediate need for a starting QB. There are very few teams in the NFL with a worse QB situation than the Bears. So...logically....does that mean the Bears have an immediate need for a starting QB? Or...logically...could we say that the Browns and Broncos are among the few teams that have a worse QB situation than the Bears?

Logically outside of the two mentioned, I can point to the Rams, Eagles and 49ers as teams with an "immediate" need at the position. So, logically wouldn't you agree your short list was just too short to begin with?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I guess I overestimated your intelligence. Your retardation act isn't an act.

Putting everything together...only two teams (Browns, Broncos) have an immediate need for a starting QB. There are very few teams in the NFL with a worse QB situation than the Bears. So...logically....does that mean the Bears have an immediate need for a starting QB? Or...logically...could we say that the Browns and Broncos are among the few teams that have a worse QB situation than the Bears?

And others think there are closer to 10 teams with a worse QB situation that the Bears.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
Well the good thing I've learned from this discussion is that one of either Wentz or Goff should probably be there at #11 unless the Broncos trade up since they're the only other team with an immediate need at QB outside of Cleveland.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
Not against drafting Cook in the second round. I like the idea of continuing to set up the offense for the future with top draft picks. CC could sit behind JC for two years like Rodgers did under Favre and take over from there in 2018. If the Bears also draft Elliott in the first round, they could have their offense all set up for success with multiple playmakers from the RB and WR positions as well as having their QB of the future. They could look at getting a TE in the later rounds of this draft or wait til next draft, but the focus after drafting offense the first two rounds should be defense for most of the rest of the draft. Round three I'd hope for secondary help, if it fell this way.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Whoa...are you actually arguing a football point I made? I thought all you did was circle jerk semantics.

So you actually understood what I said, you just disagreed with its content...but chose to play dumb and argue sentence structure and the like. Seems like a complete waste of time to me, but whatever floats your boat.

C'mon now Rory, my Circle jerk prowess is no where near your level. I'm still playing catch up. Picking apart sentence structure and arguing Semantics is something you're well known for on a regular basis. So let's not go down the path of Hypocrisy.

Solid attempt at deflection from your short list being too short. If you thought "that's all I did" then you've never really read my posts. Football discussion is why I'm here and the majority of my content. I'd say 10%ish is fuckin' about like this.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Good for them. I've already responded with my football thoughts on it. I'm sorry if there are still people such as yourself who think that Carson Palmer is worse than Jay Cutler...I'm pretty much out of 'ammo' after I refer to the entirety of the 2015 season. That's all I got.

He could very well be worse that Cutler in 2016 given his age and injury history.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Just to throw in. Cutler best season is no better if not worse than Mariota season. No better than RG3 rookie season. Bottles throws allot of its but he threw more than 30 tds in a season and he is barely has played in the NFL. Fitzpatrick socks but still manage a very good year. It only took Cutler 9 years to have a 90 qbr. Russell Wilson was suppose to be a product of a good running game but when the that went south he manage to have his best season and sacked 15 more times than Cutler.

I do agree that Cutler is consistent it's just not on the good side of things. Impressive for someone lasting that long as a starter and having just one playoff victory against a 7-9 Seattle team.

Time to find a new kid. Cutler need to feel the pressure tonoerform

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Anything the club does at this point can be either legit or a smoke screen, no one knows.