Connor Cook has a private workout scheduled with Bears

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Everyone should listen to his response about being team captain. The media or we have it wrong. He was actually captain and was part of the counsel that elects the captains. https://youtu.be/tySD2TUg-PA

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Liked Posts:
Bears need to keep the same offensive coordinator for more than 1 year, that will help out the qb position

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cook offers immediate value as a backup, something you can't say about sit two years I played in a peewee league Lynch. I honestly think Cook will be a better QB in the long haul over most all of the QB's in this draft. He was widely projected as the number one QB heading into the season, but played hurt much of the season.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I would be okay with Cook in the 2nd OR Lynch in the 1st. At least that would be a god damn REAL attempt at fixing what has been so obviously broken with the Bears for seriously forever.

We are drafting cook at 11

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
I think Cook can be a solid starter and would have no problem in the second. If his floor is Andy Dalton and his ceiling is Matt Ryan I think that is a guy you can work with. There are a lot of guys with more upside but he has a pretty high floor IMO.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think Cook can be a solid starter and would have no problem in the second. If his floor is Andy Dalton and his ceiling is Matt Ryan I think that is a guy you can work with. There are a lot of guys with more upside but he has a pretty high floor IMO.

Where did you get those comparisons?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Those are guys he reminds me of in terms of skill-set. They all share a quick release and decent arms and I think he can be an above average starter somewhere in between those two.

Cool. Was just wondering if those were your own comparisons or something you read. Hey, if Pace likes him I'll trust Pace. I'm just the message board flunky, he's the pro.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Si. It's some where in the Lynch thread. A bunch of wild comparisons for Lynch

Yes, but did I actually agree to those comparisons? I think you need to go through the thread and provide me quotes.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Cool. Was just wondering if those were your own comparisons or something you read. Hey, if Pace likes him I'll trust Pace. I'm just the message board flunky, he's the pro.

Yeah I base it off what I see but I have faith Pace will get it right. I'd rather have Goff or Lynch but Cook isn't a bad consolation prize at the top of the second.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Cook won't make it to the third, if the Bears want him have to be the second, and even then he might be gone.

This is probably correct. There are several teams that really NEED a QB right now. I don't think Cook makes it past Denver.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think it is possible to package our 3rd RD pick and a 5 or 6 to move back into the bottom of 2nd RD to grab him. I wouldn't want to use our 2nd RD pick for him.

I wouldn't trade a ham sandwich to move up for any QB in this draft besides Wentz and maybe Goff but i do think P.Lynch could be an interesting pick if Pace and his team did their homework on him and liked him.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I prefer fucktarded dorkchop, but that's just me.

I can back this up cause i have gotten the dorkchop many times from douche.