Consider the source, but allegedly Watson is plan a, Wilson's plan b.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No. But dumbasses are acting like they did.

Still doesn't mean it will or won't happen.

But nothing said officially yet.
Oh, okay I figured that was the case. I guess being buff and British doesn't mean understanding anything

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t understand the people getting upset/irritated over the wilson/watson trade talks. I think the majority of people realize it’s most likely not going to happen for the bears. People are reacting to the news they are seeing. Welcome to the offseason.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So...typical dumbass Bears fans got their hopes up for nothing. If only they listened to reality?

Anyone with a brain knew Seattle was never gonna take the cap hit, send a HOFer out of town and be left with Gino Smith. Duh.

Link?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This isn’t happening. They are way to far away and we are not even sure that Seattle wants to make a move.

Free Agency has started. The offseason has started. The Bears are going to have to stay spending tomorrow and they can sit around for 3-4 weeks waiting for Seattle to come to some sort of decision.

If this was happening it would need to be in the next 24-48 hours and that doesn’t seem likely.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
This isn’t happening. They are way to far away and we are not even sure that Seattle wants to make a move.

Free Agency has started. The offseason has started. The Bears are going to have to stay spending tomorrow and they can sit around for 3-4 weeks waiting for Seattle to come to some sort of decision.

If this was happening it would need to be in the next 24-48 hours and that doesn’t seem likely.
lol what? nothing they can acquire in FA is half as valuable as Russel Wilson.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Please explain your logic. Because the bears will be active in Free Agency they can longer acquire Wilson? Why is that? Why does it have to be in the next two days?

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:

you make the assumption the bears are spending tomorrow...with what money? they just got back into the black with the restructures...they not gonna do anything in wave 1,2,3 of free agency...they going bargain basement shopping

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
you make the assumption the bears are spending tomorrow...with what money? they just got back into the black with the restructures...they not gonna do anything in wave 1,2,3 of free agency...they going bargain basement shopping
They have like $900,000. They should be able to get an UDFA.

Montucky

Liked Posts:

This was kinda obvious all along. The Bears can want Russell Wilson all they want, but the Seahawks weren't going to deal him. Houston is going to take the Watson situation the eleventh hour.

By the way, this is the first legit source who is trustworthy that connected the two and its coming after the situation resolved itself.