Status
Not open for further replies.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Feldman Vs. Weaver tonight.

Cubs doing a MUCH better job of working pitch counts tonight. Weaver has 70 pitches through 4.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
shocked we have 3 runs of Weaver..

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
shocked we have 3 runs of Weaver..

Actually 1 run off Weaver.

The other 2 were unearned.

And freaking Carlos Villanueva pitching the 8th inning.

So sad that there are no better options than him.

What a great job putting this ball club together.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Actually 1 run off Weaver.

The other 2 were unearned.

And freaking Carlos Villanueva pitching the 8th inning.

So sad that there are no better options than him.

What a great job putting this ball club together.

Yeah, we understand how you feel about the construction of the team. I mean, you mention it in every thread.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
i felt like i have seen last night game like 100 times. SP goes 6 really good innings. Offense scores 3 runs or less. Bullpen blows game in late innings. Oh thats right, Cubs been doing this for 105+ yrs

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Yeah, we understand how you feel about the construction of the team. I mean, you mention it in every thread.

And I will until people stop slurping up the shit product being put on the field or the team actually makes meaningful moves to improve the team.

That is really the only topic worth talking about.

kchicub08

Liked Posts:
Even the puppy and rainbows people have to be tired of the starters(except Jackson) putting forth good to great efforts and then losing anyway.... It gets old fast.

Although Im sure the great Dale Sveum can just threaten a minor league assignment to Rizzo to help things out.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
i felt like i have seen last night game like 100 times. SP goes 6 really good innings. Offense scores 3 runs or less. Bullpen blows game in late innings. Oh thats right, Cubs been doing this for 105+ yrs

Come on now. I get that the Cubs team is bad, but really this phenomenom of good starting pitching is a realtively new thing in Cubs history. Most of Cubs history pitching has been a problem for this team and not vice versa.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And I will until people stop slurping up the shit product being put on the field or the team actually makes meaningful moves to improve the team.

That is really the only topic worth talking about.

your opinion means as little to everyone as mine does. Can't change mindsets/beliefs since birth.

beaten horse = dead.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
your opinion means as little to everyone as mine does. Can't change mindsets/beliefs since birth.

beaten horse = dead.

Well, dumb will always be dumb if someone doesn't shine a light on reality.

Had you made the choice to not comment on the beaten horse, we would have moved on. You chose to beat the dead horse even further yourself.

Sorry, I am not going to sit quietly and think the shitty baseball we have been provided the last season and a third now is acceptable because just maybe the team will be good in five years. That is just dumb.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Had you made the choice to not comment on the beaten horse, we would have moved on. You chose to beat the dead horse even further yourself.

Sorry, I am not going to sit quietly and think the shitty baseball we have been provided the last season and a third now is acceptable because just maybe the team will be good in five years. That is just dumb.

lol, right, moved on. You've beaten the same horse since you got here.

Willrust

Liked Posts:

Wonderful insights into the Cubs vs Angels game for tonight.

There are some people in Oklahoma that need to know what shitty conditions they are going to have to suffer through for the next several months and possibly years. Could you go there and give your speech to them?

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Wonderful insights into the Cubs vs Angels game for tonight.

Well let's see.

I provided insight on yet another brain dead play by Castro, how the Cubs only managed one earned run off of Weaver and what a terrible option Villanueva is in the 8th inning with a 1 run lead.

What did you provide other than more whining and crying over your personal fetish with me?

There are some people in Oklahoma that need to know what shitty conditions they are going to have to suffer through for the next several months and possibly years. Could you go there and give your speech to them?

Oklahoma will be rebuilt much faster and to a higher quality than the Cubs rebuilding will.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Oklahoma will be rebuilt much faster and to a higher quality than the Cubs rebuilding will.

Serious question -- are you a Cubs fan, or just follow them?

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Serious question -- are you a Cubs fan, or just follow them?

If I wasn't a fan I wouldn't care if they sucked or not.

But just cause I am a fan doesn't mean I have to blindly accept any piece of bullshit they try and pass along.

I have probably been to more games at Wrigley than half the regulars combined. Probably in the neighborhood of 300 games or so at Wrigley Field. I used to live a few blocks from the ballpark for about 15 years and averaged about 20 games a season.

Does that qualify me enough?

mountsalami

Liked Posts:

But just cause I am a fan doesn't mean I have to blindly accept any piece of bullshit they try and pass along.

I have probably been to more games at Wrigley than half the regulars combined. Probably in the neighborhood of 300 games or so at Wrigley Field. I used to live a few blocks from the ballpark for about 15 years and averaged about 20 games a season.

*crickets*

justaChifan

Liked Posts:

Complainers are not welcome?

Not everyone is on board with this particular rebuild.
KB voices his opinion and it's hard to disagree sometimes.
Patience may be a virtue, but a lot of fans have run out.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Barney and Ransom batting 1 2 today. Holy fuck me! Sveum is a fucktard. I dont care if some players are struggling. Those guys suck constantly.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
Complainers are not welcome?

Not everyone is on board with this particular rebuild.
KB voices his opinion and it's hard to disagree sometimes.
Patience may be a virtue, but a lot of fans have run out.
Exactly. You can only have so much patience left after 105 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.