Cubs/Angels IST

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
It is less impressive when you also look around the league and see other teams high profile Cuban signings already at the major league level while Soler is in high A ball.

Oh wait, that is me shitting all over another Cub player isn't it?

Well I guess you may have forgot about Germhole. Another Cuba player that many received a straining hard-on over without real reason.

Let's also not forget the Asian Wonders signed for this year.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
Theo's had good moments and bad moments, but Ricketts scares me more than anyone else.

Boy Blunder has had few if any good moments.

You would think if this team was so horrific before he got here that we would actually see some improvement.

There has been nothing at the ML level and all teams have prospects and draft every year.

He hasn't fit the "excitement" many of the blind think he's capable of.

If Ricketts gave him a 100- 110 million dollar number to play with. Then he clearly hasn't spent it well at all, and the proof is in the W/L record during his time here.

Willrust

Liked Posts:
False.

I was not happy that Paul was traded for injured goods. I personally mentioned it right after the trade was completed.

You were not happy that the Cubs traded a guy whom you criticized from the time he was signed by the Cubs to the minute he was traded. Man'holem wasn't it?

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
You were not happy that the Cubs traded a guy whom you criticized from the time he was signed by the Cubs to the minute he was traded. Man'holem wasn't it?

I wasn't happy when they signed him and they made it even worse for trading him away for a broken arm.

Nice to know that you may remember that but can't remember what someone stated in a post ten minutes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.