Cubs Farm System And Prospects Discussion Thread

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
If you don’t want to deal with somebody and you’re putting them on ignore, why is it important to let them know?

Immature. Much like “duh”.
Sounds like an accusation that is more like a confession to me. When I come here to have good honest discussions and then people take things out of context or distort the definitions of words it means they aren't here to be adults, but to do childish things.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Sounds like an accusation that is more like a confession to me. When I come here to have good honest discussions and then people take things out of context or distort the definitions of words it means they aren't here to be adults, but to do childish things.
translation...

I hate when anyone challenges the things I say, so i will block those people because THEY are the childish ones, totally not me!!

CSF77

Liked Posts:
translation...

I hate when anyone challenges the things I say, so i will block those people because THEY are the childish ones, totally not me!!

More so when there is no discussion only spelling checking because that person has no opinion.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
More so when there is no discussion only spelling checking because that person has no opinion.
opinions are like....