Curious, when is the next CCS Mod Election?

Who do you vote for mod, if CCS had a democracy on staff(which it does not)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's fine. HeHateMe is the one qualified for the job anyway, not me.

1) Best judge of character on the message board

2) He has already been banned, tried using alternate account, received an increased sentence. He knows the banning procedures inside and out, someone like me would have to go training on this.

3) He has total knowledge of how everything systematically works on here. For example, one day I couldn't thank certain posters anymore, the system said that I had to spread it around, when there was only 2 guys making any sense in a thread. HeHateMe advised me to simply close the browser and open a new one, and I can thank the same posters over and over again.

4) He tries to end problems with posters when at war. Example: He has done everything to bring peace with BearsBud for the last 72 hours

5) He always start threads in the right forum, and advises mods to move things when they are not.

The list goes on and on. I hope this final decision comes quickly.

The list goes on and on.

I basically agree, dickhead.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's fine. HeHateMe is the one qualified for the job anyway, not me.

1) Best judge of character on the message board

2) He has already been banned, tried using alternate account, received an increased sentence. He knows the banning procedures inside and out, someone like me would have to go training on this.

Using that logic, a murderer makes a good cop

3) He has total knowledge of how everything systematically works on here. For example, one day I couldn't thank certain posters anymore, the system said that I had to spread it around, when there was only 2 guys making any sense in a thread. HeHateMe advised me to simply close the browser and open a new one, and I can thank the same posters over and over again.

4) He tries to end problems with posters when at war. Example: He has done everything to bring peace with BearsBud for the last 72 hours

Only because I told him it was best not to communicate with each other, and I have basically ignored him

5) He always start threads in the right forum, and advises mods to move things when they are not.

Thats called being a snitch

The list goes on and on. I hope this final decision comes quickly.

The list goes on and on.

Just my opinion..Unblock is the man for the job

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
WHOOSH

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You are so very charmingly quick-witted.

Have a nice day! :)

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You gotta learn to let things go BearsBud. Here you are attacking my post just because I am making an objective factual list of qualities that IMO would make HeHateMe the ideal Mod. Did you see me and -Cago34- have a minor exchange in this thread? Now we are both cool with it. We are not going to harass each other every day because of it. HeHateMe has clearly let this feud go, however . . .

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stay out of this. This is HHM and me wanting to be a mod.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
HHM for forum President!!! Is there such a thing?

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You gotta learn to let things go BearsBud. Here you are attacking my post just because I am making an objective factual list of qualities that IMO would make HeHateMe the ideal Mod. Did you see me and -Cago34- have a minor exchange in this thread? Now we are both cool with it. We are not going to harass each other every day because of it. HeHateMe has clearly let this feud go, however . . .

I wasnt attacking your post..I was clarifying things..To let you know Im a peaceful man

BTW...you didnt mention I havent been bugging HHM...I think you owe me an apology

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Meanwhile I will slip through the back door, and take the coveted Mod job. It will be like nobody notices me. :-v
Keyser Soze
tumblr_ma7llcOK4z1qk6wc3o1_500.gif

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
He'll flip you, flip you fo' real

[video=youtube;Rntm3yDAQuM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rntm3yDAQuM[/video]

Last edited:

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wasnt attacking your post..I was clarifying things..To let you know Im a peaceful man

BTW...you didnt mention I havent been bugging HHM...I think you owe me an apology

You attacked him and called him names in my post listing his character traits and abilities and why he is right for the position.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You attacked him and called him names in my post listing his character traits and abilities and why he is right for the position.

No way..I was explaining away the qualities that you listed..It wasnt an attack on HHM, it was meant to clarify that I believed you made an error. All in the spirit of keeping point counterpoint alive

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No way..I was explaining away the qualities that you listed..It wasnt an attack on HHM, it was meant to clarify that I believed you made an error. All in the spirit of keeping point counterpoint alive

You called him a snitch and made an analogy of him as a murderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.