Curious, when is the next CCS Mod Election?

Who do you vote for mod, if CCS had a democracy on staff(which it does not)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
48 hours ago, I was offered the position of a life time. My family and I rented a cottage in Lake Geneva to discuss the ramifications of this offer and how it would affect our lives. Sure, the time commitment will be extraordinary but we, the Fat_DJ family, have collectively decided it is an opportunity I can't afford to miss. After countless discussions, I have decided to accept my offer for Moderator of the Chicago Bears message board on Chi City Sports.com. It really truly is an honor to be offered such an esteemed position.

There has been much talk about me carrying personal vendettas against certainly oily-faced, mountain dew-drinking posters. But I can assure every one that I will treat all members of the forum equally. This is a great day in CCS history and look forward to positively moderating such a magnificent board.

Thank you all!

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
48 hours ago, I was offered the position of a life time. My family and I rented a cottage in Lake Geneva to discuss the ramifications of this offer and how it would affect our lives. Sure, the time commitment will be extraordinary but we, the Fat_DJ family, have collectively decided it is an opportunity I can't afford to miss. After countless discussions, I have decided to accept my offer for Moderator of the Chicago Bears message board on Chi City Sports.com. It really truly is an honor to be offered such an esteemed position.

There has been much talk about me carrying personal vendettas against certainly oily-faced, mountain dew-drinking posters. But I can assure every one that I will treat all members of the forum equally. This is a great day in CCS history and look forward to positively moderating such a magnificent board.

Thank you all!
No one is stupid enough to put you in charge of anything
thumb-dumbass.jpg

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Thank you all!

Aren't you too young to be posting in the bar?

Scoot, these are the kind of details that will have my attention, should my mod status be granted.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Thank you all!

You da man..I want to be the first to suck up to you DJ

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
stay the fuck out of lake geneva. that's my wintering spot.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll take that next slot. Hell I get along with HHM and BB. I will be fair but stern with the occasional ban for no reason.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll take that next slot. Hell I get along with HHM and BB. I will be fair but stern with the occasional ban for no reason.

I think you would be great, and let me be the first to suck up to you also

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Thank you all!

One might ask "How gay is too gay?"

I believe this post by DJ_gaytard answers that question.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
He can merge threads. Maybe close them. I dont know the details.

And no, you can't have the other half. The Staff forum is actually not that active.

He's a Cubs mod, has full mod powers in the Cubs forum.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just let the guy be a mod already. This period of making a final decision is taking way too long. What's the worst case scenario. He screws up and you relieve him of his duties? That's the downside risk. Look at the potential on the upside and evaluate your risk/reward. It's a layup.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will step back and watch what happens. I see the Bar and B and I taking a big step forward.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd like to serve in some capacity in HHM's cabinet, I vow to not act like a pig fucker while serving.

This, my friends, is gonna be a hell of a ride.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If we were to add a new one, there is one person in this thread I'd give my vote for. Well, maybe 2 but the other one isn't super active. I'll let you guys figure out who.

Edit> Nm. Maybe 3-4 :)

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we were to add a new one, there is one person in this thread I'd give my vote for. Well, maybe 2 but the other one isn't super active. I'll let you guys figure out who.

Thanks bro

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Well, I figure you mods wouldn't want a rebel like me coming up and doing a good job, but I think the past 3 days have proven that my conduct can conform to mod standards. I have not said one single thing that could even be construed as dickish to my biggest hater, and didn't start a single attention whore thread today.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I for one, been very impressed that you managed to restrain yourself for around 72 hours.

malcore

gpphat, ares, daabears? Am I close?

Status
Not open for further replies.