Curious, when is the next CCS Mod Election?

Who do you vote for mod, if CCS had a democracy on staff(which it does not)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I for one, been very impressed that you managed to restrain yourself for around 72 hours.

It isn't really restraint. I'm just looking at things slot differently lately. I'm not all bad.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
gpphat, ares, daabears? Am I close?

Gpphat can't mod because somebody might get him fired irl, Ares is a mod because he's clone's boss, and daabears has an even more sophisticated job than me.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gpphat can't mod because somebody might get him fired irl, Ares is a mod because he's clone's boss, and daabears has an even more sophisticated job than me.
Looks like my job to lose. Just remember guys I'm one of you. Get me a beer.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like my job to lose. Just remember guys I'm one of you. Get me a beer.

Just threaten CCS with a nuke, force their hand. They wouldn't really have a choice once you mention the ''N'' word. (the 4 letter N word, thank god Grim can't reply to this lol)

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Care to explain?

Thought it would be self explanatory. You quoted Malcore's post, and edited my name out of it and replaced it. So in turn I quoted your post and edited it.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thought it would be self explanatory. You quoted Malcore's post, and edited my name out of it and replaced it. So in turn I quoted your post and edited it.

No biggie, it was just my opinion.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No biggie, it was just my opinion.

It's fine. HeHateMe is the one qualified for the job anyway, not me.

1) Best judge of character on the message board

2) He has already been banned, tried using alternate account, received an increased sentence. He knows the banning procedures inside and out, someone like me would have to go training on this.

3) He has total knowledge of how everything systematically works on here. For example, one day I couldn't thank certain posters anymore, the system said that I had to spread it around, when there was only 2 guys making any sense in a thread. HeHateMe advised me to simply close the browser and open a new one, and I can thank the same posters over and over again.

4) He tries to end problems with posters when at war. Example: He has done everything to bring peace with BearsBud for the last 72 hours

5) He always start threads in the right forum, and advises mods to move things when they are not.

The list goes on and on. I hope this final decision comes quickly.

The list goes on and on.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This should merge with the Drunk thread. Save some time for most of us. :lmao:

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Just threaten CCS with a nuke, force their hand. They wouldn't really have a choice once you mention the ''N'' word. (the 4 letter N word, thank god Grim can't reply to this lol)

This made me think of this for some reason....

[video=youtube;rrULinn3iU0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrULinn3iU0[/video]

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's fine. HeHateMe is the one qualified for the job anyway, not me.

1) Best judge of character on the message board

2) He has already been banned, tried using alternate account, received an increased sentence. He knows the banning procedures inside and out, someone like me would have to go training on this.

3) He has total knowledge of how everything systematically works on here. For example, one day I couldn't thank certain posters anymore, the system said that I had to spread it around, when there was only 2 guys making any sense in a thread. HeHateMe advised me to simply close the browser and open a new one, and I can thank the same posters over and over again.

4) He tries to end problems with posters when at war. Example: He has done everything to bring peace with BearsBud for the last 72 hours

5) He always start threads in the right forum, and advises mods to move things when they are not.

The list goes on and on. I hope this final decision comes quickly.

The list goes on and on.

Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.