Dalton signed

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch has to be having a great night. The Bears are fucked.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
This reminded me when I was 8 years old and I really thought I was getting an Atari for Christmas, but I ended up getting a chess board.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Dalton was released after the draft last year. Wasn't available when they traded for Foles. Not a fan of either but at least get your facts straight. Plenty to hate without making shit up.

Andy Daltons future was written in December of 2019. Everybody knew it, including Pace. There was no rush to trade for Foles in March.

Kinda like the Trubitsky trade-up. He was betting against himself.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch has to be having a great night. The Bears are fucked.

He's still sitting on his couch waiting for the phone to ring. That doesn't sound like a very good night.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I haven’t heard is name associated with ANY NFL team? I don’t think he is having a great night. The Bears might coming knocking again.
49ers and steelers i believe, are in contact with his agent

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
49ers and steelers i believe, are in contact with his agent

That’s the first I heard anything. Both places will only benefit him.

However, Bears fans, and I’m guessing the league, sees him as a career back-up. Which isn’t a bad gig. Ask Chase Daniel lol

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
No matter what a dick ripper was coming.

Watson & Wilson will be with their prospective teams. Mariota, Winston, Carr - dicks were gunna rip.

Resign Mitch? Massive dick rip.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Andy Daltons future was written in December of 2019. Everybody knew it, including Pace. There was no rush to trade for Foles in March.

Kinda like the Trubitsky trade-up. He was betting against himself.

No it wasnt you guys just love to make up random $hit .

There was this little thing called Covid shutting down the damn country at the time we added Foles . At the time team facilities were shutdown and there were a limited numbers of doctors and travel.

Dalton when he signed with the Cowboys stated he did not test free agency because of Covid and the fact that he already had a home in Dallas and he wouldnt have to move his family so when the Cowboys it was a easy decision for him.

Perspective

Liked Posts:
I don't get the issue .... you want Wilson and Watson? Wow ....good to know ..... but in the real world you don't get something just because you want it .... both Sea and Hous are not trading their QB and they will call the bluffs of those prima donnas and make them sit on the bench and not get paid .... so what do you do if you are the Bears GM? You have to get some insurance....the contract is reasonable and done in a year ..... so this all points to the Bears getting a QB in the draft ..... which is why they are looking at Trent W since that #20 is going to be used for a qb trade up ....

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
No it wasnt you guys just love to make up random $hit .

There was this little thing called Covid shutting down the damn country at the time we added Foles . At the time team facilities were shutdown and there were a limited numbers of doctors and travel.

Dalton when he signed with the Cowboys stated he did not test free agency because of Covid and the fact that he already had a home in Dallas and he wouldnt have to move his family so when the Cowboys it was a easy decision for him.

It was clearly obvious in December 2019 that the Bengals were drafting Joe Borrows with the #1 over all pick.

COVID had zero impact to that fact that NOBODY was entertaining the Bengals trade offer of Dalton and his 17+ million salary. It was then obvious to EVERYBODY he was going to be cut after the draft. Which is exactly what happened.

This was widely reported. Try and keep up!

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
It was clearly obvious in December 2019 that the Bengals were drafting Joe Borrows with the #1 over all pick.

COVID had zero impact to that fact that NOBODY was entertaining the Bengals trade offer of Dalton and his 17+ million salary. It was then obvious to EVERYBODY he was going to be cut after the draft. Which is exactly what happened.

This was widely reported. Try and keep up!

Covid had zero impact ? what are you talking about maybe you should keep up ? It doesnt matter if nobody was trading for him after Covid hit everything shutdown and Dalton was not looking to move during a damn pandemic . If I recall he took 3 million to stay home

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
What if Nagy has developed a new offensive philosophy the last few months he is collaborating with Tom Herman on based around a 3 QB set and the Bears resign Trubisky as well for cheap? Super Bowl?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Covid had zero impact ? what are you talking about maybe you should keep up ? It doesnt matter if nobody was trading for him after Covid hit everything shutdown and Dalton was not looking to move during a damn pandemic . If I recall he took 3 million to stay home

Lets ignore the fact the Bears traded for Foles just days into the COVID pandemic. A player nobody was interested in trading for...

Dalton, himself, didn’t pigeon hole himself. He public stated this fact.