Dalton signed

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So I guess Seattle is not trading Wilson at this time.

My guess is they were underwhelmed at the offers and want Wilson to play another year in order to get more for him.

It was fun while it lasted

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Classic Bears.... get the fanbase hyped over possible Watson/Wilson trades... only to sign Andy Dalton.

1615931382928.png

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
This is really bad and makes zero sense. Maybe there is more to it, I cannot imagine what.

He's a bridge/back-up. Bears will draft a QB, probably trade up to do so. Dalton is a starting QB, a bottom tier starting QB, but a starting QB. So an improvement. It makes perfect sense unless you.deluded yourself into thinking the Bears were really going to be able to pull off a trade for Wilson or Watson, which was never going to happen.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Classic Bears.... get the fanbase hyped over possible Watson/Wilson trades... only to sign Andy Dalton.

View attachment 10754

They should be blamed for having nothing but losers playing QB for decades, but it isn't their fault fans talked themselves in to believing there would be a trade for Wilson or Watson.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He's a bridge/back-up. Bears will draft a QB, probably trade up to do so. Dalton is a starting QB, a bottom tier starting QB, but a starting QB. So an improvement. It makes perfect sense unless you.deluded yourself into thinking the Bears were really going to be able to pull off a trade for Wilson or Watson, which was never going to happen.

Dalton is poo poo.

You might as well start foles if you want to start dalton. He will look like trash also behind this oline.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
They're some football guys collaborating!

Haven't we all seen this too many times before?

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I hope they had a plan for Nick foles... Because having 17-20 million between two backup bridge QBs is insane imo, are we going to not draft a QB ?!? What team has 3 QBs on the 53man roster...

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
This is an absolute garbage move!! Trubisky is light-years better in our offense than Dalton. Last thing we need is another immobile QB. Didn't we see where they got last year? Foles is a better option than Dalton. Actually I cant see another QB that is not a better option...TERRIBLE!!

msadows

Liked Posts:
I hope they had a plan for Nick foles... Because having 17-20 million between two backup bridge QBs is insane imo, are we going to not draft a QB ?!? What team has 3 QBs on the 53man roster...

My guess is they keep foles around until they know what they get or don't get in the draft.

No way pace isn't hella aggressive in the first round to take a QB.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Fuck it’s embarrassing to be a fan of this team. God I’m over this shit. 36 years into being a fan and I’m numb to shit like this. What an embarrassment. 10 million to this turd. We a screwed. I hate this current GM/ HC. What a splash