Dalton signed

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
RYAN PACE NEVER SLEEPS

Let's face it, guys. The market for Dalton was INSANE, and you know it. Ryan Pace just GOES and GETS HIS FUCKING GUY like the FUCKING ALPHA MALE that he is!

Look at his track record. He wanted Glennon, BOOM he OUTBID EVERYONE including HIMSELF and GOT HIM. He wanted Trubisky, BOOM he OUTBID EVERYONE including HIMSELF and GOT HIM. He wanted Foles, BOOM he OUTBID EVERYONE including himself and GOT HIM.

Then he sees this shining beacon of ginger hope before his eyes. Like an orange creamsicle glistening in the sun on a hot, summer day. But he sees literally HUNDREDS of other teams lining up, ready to snatch up Dalton. Waving their cash around. 4 million here, 5 million there, 6 million over here. So what does he do? He gives him 10 FUCKING MILLION and BOOM! Finally, a decade-long dream of mine comes true. Andy Fucking Dalton is a Chicago Bear.

God damn, Ryan Pace. Standing fucking ovation, my man. You magnificent son of a bitch. You fuckin' did it!

mucig0D.gif

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
"There best bet has always been"

How's Gabriel been alive this long writing things and still fucks up there/their/they're...

There is where they went because there is a place.

Their is possessive because.

They're = They are.

Their friends are going over there to that place, because they're looking for something.

It really isn't that hard Greg.... fuck.

Sometimes I feel like @greg23 might be greg gabriel.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
RYAN PACE NEVER SLEEPS

Let's face it, guys. The market for Dalton was INSANE, and you know it. Ryan Pace just GOES and GETS HIS FUCKING GUY like the FUCKING ALPHA MALE that he is!

Look at his track record. He wanted Glennon, BOOM he OUTBID EVERYONE including HIMSELF and GOT HIM. He wanted Trubisky, BOOM he OUTBID EVERYONE including HIMSELF and GOT HIM. He wanted Foles, BOOM he OUTBID EVERYONE including himself and GOT HIM.

Then he sees this shining beacon of ginger hope before his eyes. Like an orange creamsicle glistening in the sun on a hot, summer day. But he sees literally HUNDREDS of other teams lining up, ready to snatch up Dalton. Waving their cash around. 4 million here, 5 million there, 6 million over here. So what does he do? He gives him 10 FUCKING MILLION and BOOM! Finally, a decade-long dream of mine comes true. Andy Fucking Dalton is a Chicago Bear.

God damn, Ryan Pace. Standing fucking ovation, my man. You magnificent son of a bitch. You fuckin' did it!

mucig0D.gif
Fucking conviction, man

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Dalton signed

this is total b.s. dalton is a NOTHING BURGER. I can't wait til pace is FIRED

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"There best bet has always been"

How's Gabriel been alive this long writing things and still fucks up there/their/they're...

There is where they went because there is a place.

Their is possessive because.

They're = They are.

Their friends are going over there to that place, because they're looking for something.

It really isn't that hard Greg.... fuck.
They're They're,,,,,settle down.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Have to believe there is something else in the works. I do enjoy the pearl clutching reactions tho

Honestly, isn't the outrage lolz the main reason we all come here?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
This is one of the reasons wht Lewis lost his HC job

Dalton
1615931283630.png