1. Toronto Maple Leafs
  1. Michigan Wolverines
It's like they want to be a bad team.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Okay, I'm trying to understand the logic and came to this:

Dalton QBs through the regular season and defies the odds to get us into the playoff. Dalton is notoriously heinous in the playoffs so Foles takes over and to everyone's amazement leads the Bears to a SB win. Statues of BDN are erected. It's football rapture and the world ends.

Liked Posts:
First Glennon, now Dalton. They're gingers after all, so this makes more sense than it should have.

2Deep

Liked Posts:
Cannot wait for Dalton to throw that INT in a important situation late in the game, like he has done sooooo often in his career.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
OR... Work with me here... Seattle needed a QB kicker to make the trade for Wilson. Bears asked them who they want, they said ... Uhhh... Dalton will hold us over. Bears said fine, sign him and are now waiting for the announcement of the Wilson trade including Dalton to Seattle.

One can dream... leave me alone... Let me have my moment.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can easily see The Red Rifle (or whatever this bum is called) having the best statistical season by a quarterback in Bears history. He'd still be in the bottom quarter or so of the NFL... but this is just a sad and pathetic franchise.

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
such a joke. When has signing an terrible veteran to start instead of a rookie ever worked out? It's moronic.

Like how do we go through the Glennon thing and just decide to do it again?

Bears are managed by morons.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fact of the matter is that Russ is more likely to move next season than this one and its only a 1 year deal on Dalton.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
At $10M, Dalton would have been the 2nd highest paid backup QB last year behind Alex Smith - who I kind of view more as a starter still recovering from injury than a backup. So I don't think you can casually say "this is backup money" because it might be the most expensive backup in 2021.

Also he made $3M last year and didnt have a fantastic season, this feels like a panic overpay with fitzmagic gone.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's.... what they're doing.

Like I know Pace/Nagy don' t know they are tanking, cuz they are bad at their jobs....

But the Bears are effectively tanking.
Couldn't they have just done that with Foles?

Scratches head........................