Dan Orlovsky on Mitch Trubisky

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Reinforces what Nagy has been saying.....

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
When professionals give their opinions it's worth a listen. I'm still holding onto my hope he turns into a good QB.

The concerning stuff for me is the things he is missing that is not scheme related.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
OK, so he says this will be a big month for him. Let's see how he does vs Tampa and then the four straight AFC games, and we'll see how the progress is after that. If there is some, great. If not, you really have to be concerned.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
OK, so he says this will be a big month for him. Let's see how he does vs Tampa and then the four straight AFC games, and we'll see how the progress is after that. If there is some, great. If not, you really have to be concerned.

if he beats the Patriots I'm getting a Bearmick tattoo and a Trubisky jersey and will dry hump the Trubisky jersey

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

Agreed. He has to start turning the corner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I agree.

If we do not see some tangible steps after the bye week, and not us stretching to make them, but some pretty observable improvement then we should be concerned.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

Dude, there are people here who still think we didn't give Cutler a chance...

laputan

Liked Posts:
That was a waste of time. He said nothing for 18 minutes other than repeating a single excuse for Mitch. Last year never happened, he’s a rookie bc he’s learning a new system. And that Glennon told him Mitch had a good work ethic. Okay.

People are gonna need to come up with new excuses for Mitch in a few weeks.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
You do not have the correct flash plugin installed

fuck off.

Does anyone have cliff notes?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You do not have the correct flash plugin installed

fuck off.

Does anyone have cliff notes?

You can get it through Itunes.

He is still very high on Trubisky.
The transition from 3 offenses in 18 months is incredibly difficult.
-He is not trusting the play and his reads yet and is a tick slow on everything.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
That was a waste of time. He said nothing for 18 minutes other than repeating a single excuse for Mitch. Last year never happened, he’s a rookie bc he’s learning a new system. And that Glennon told him Mitch had a good work ethic. Okay.

People are gonna need to come up with new excuses for Mitch in a few weeks.

Of course you know more than an ex-pro QB.

mecha

Liked Posts:
lol, the NFL seriously scheduled all the AFC games in a row? maybe they'll be AFC East champions this year.

it's going to hopefully be amusing watching Brady vs. the Bears defense this time. that 2010 game still sticks out in my mind. well, and 2014 too for that matter. that was the precursor to the "down 42 at halftime" Packer game.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I agree.

If we do not see some tangible steps after the bye week, and not us stretching to make them, but some pretty observable improvement then we should be concerned.

Exactly what I've been saying. And if we don't see that improvement...it's CHASE time...

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Exactly what I've been saying. And if we don't see that improvement...it's CHASE time...

Thank god you guys are fans and not people responsible for making decisions of consequence.

Chase Daniel is a lifetime journeyman. He sucks but knows the offense. Give it a rest.