Dan Orlovsky on Mitch Trubisky

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It does use Flash but you can download the MP3. Funny story, at a previous company the mandatory security training not only required Flash, but also required Flash on IE. I left because when I brought this up to the CTO and the head of security, they brushed it off.

Last edited:

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Thank god you guys are fans and not people responsible for making decisions of consequence.

Chase Daniel is a lifetime journeyman. He sucks but knows the offense. Give it a rest.

Didn't say i want him to be the starter indefinitely. But if Mitch can't get it together, a change has to be made, especially if we're in the playoff hunt. Maybe next season it could come together for Mitch, and/or we bring in better competition for him then. But you go with the best chance to win this year...

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Didn't say i want him to be the starter indefinitely. But if Mitch can't get it together, a change has to be made, especially if we're in the playoff hunt. Maybe next season it could come together for Mitch, and/or we bring in better competition for him then. But you go with the best chance to win this year...

It is not Chase Daniel.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Bingo (Orlovsky)! If you wanted Trubisky to be instantly good you should've A) wanted him to be protected as best as possible, not just good enough and B) given him weapons that were expected to make a rookie QB better not weapons that can produce with a vet.
The idea of making a great defense the greatest defense was not about helping the QB, it was about helping the scoreboard with a young QB playing like a young QB.
Most of the stupid fans complaining about the young QB are the exact ones who wanted everything that causes this kind of growth from that QB. Although the GM and HC are who is to blame, the fans wanted exactly what they're getting.
They will claim they wanted a HOF QB in his 2nd year that would make all those questionable offensive players better but that's not realistic. Gee, I didn't want to stab my finger, I just wanted to poke the knife between them faster than the other guy. No, you did something stupid with predictable results, you are responsible for the results.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Belichek will cause chaos for Mitch. I’m guessing he’ll throw 2-3 INTs

Currently the Pats have no DBs and no WRs, and their OL stinks. They got flat out embarrassed by a bad team in Detroit.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Currently the Pats have no DBs and no WRs, and their OL stinks. They got flat out embarrassed by a bad team in Detroit.

Josh Gordon is playing soon though, no?

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Better thread title would be Orlovsky OR Trubisky? It’s a good question but I think I’d take orlovsky

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You do not have the correct flash plugin installed

fuck off.

Does anyone have cliff notes?
Right click on the right side of your address bar where it says 'Not secure'. Allow flash.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Better thread title would be Orlovsky OR Trubisky? It’s a good question but I think I’d take orlovsky

Where would you take him?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Dude, there are people here who still think we didn't give Cutler a chance...

I was probably the last to be holding hope (other than Desbro who still hopes) for Cutler and didn't think that. He had every chance in the world. It was beyond time to move on by the time the contract allowed it.

What I say is the Bears contributed greatly to who he was by thinking a QB is all you need on offense when he first got here and moved at a snail's pace getting one after he got here.

tricky5544

Liked Posts:
That was a waste of time. He said nothing for 18 minutes other than repeating a single excuse for Mitch. Last year never happened, he’s a rookie bc he’s learning a new system. And that Glennon told him Mitch had a good work ethic. Okay.

People are gonna need to come up with new excuses for Mitch in a few weeks.

Not excuses just stating the facts. On these boards one would not think so, but its not hard to understand that he needs time. And a week or two is not time