2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If Mitch keeps playing like he is now, I 100% disagree.
Let;s make this simple. You stick with Mitch all fucking year, unless he gets way worse or something like that. this wold not even be an issue if we didn't get Mack. Now everyone wants to speed up a process that Nagy said from day one he was hired would take lots of time. Give the Daniels thing a rest.

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Yeah, if he doesn't, I feel like some people on this forum may begin to turn on him. :lmao:

I like the rationale that people like you have in regards to Trubisky. It's like people that believe in Trubisky, or believe in Nagy and the process, or just think it's premature to freak out need to ANSWER to you if he doesn't play well week to week.

I WILL COME TO THE FORUMS AND START A NEW THREAD AND DEMAND ANSWERS FROM THOSE WHO ARE NOT FREAKING OUT LIKE IDIOT CHILDREN OVER THIS! What is your excuse for not cunting like a little girl with a skinned knee ALL OVER THIS FORUM? ANSWER ME!

So bad.

I didn’t turn on anybody or anything, his performance changed and so did my opinion of him? Last Sunday he looked worse than he ever has in my opinion so obviously my opinion changed as well. What’s wrong with that again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I didn’t turn on anybody or anything, his performance changed and so did my opinion of him? Last Sunday he looked worse than he ever has in my opinion so obviously my opinion changed as well. What’s wrong with that again?

I disagree that he was worse. He was at Seahawks level. He missed some open throws that looked ugly, but he made more difficult throws than he did against Seattle.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Wasn't so much of a shot at you as it was a shot at half of this forum losing their fucking minds the last 3 weeks.

casinnova

Liked Posts:

So your opinion changes week to week? That doesn't work for the NFL... It's a week to week game. Any given Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Let;s make this simple. You stick with Mitch all fucking year, unless he gets way worse or something like that. this wold not even be an issue if we didn't get Mack. Now everyone wants to speed up a process that Nagy said from day one he was hired would take lots of time. Give the Daniels thing a rest.

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

You are absolutely right in saying that trading for Mack changed things. That was Pace stating he is all in and believes this team is able to win in these next 4 seasons. It is no longer a rebuild, waiting on young guys to mature. The time is NOW.

The team has spent more money and draft capital (or close to it) to bring Mack here. This is his team as much as it is Trubisky's. And at this point, and possibly for the next 4 seasons, it will be Mack's team...unless Trubs turns into a HoFer quick...

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
So your opinion changes week to week? That doesn't work for the NFL... It's a week to week game. Any given Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No I clearly said my opinion changed because he looked worse in this start than his previous 14 or 15 whatever the number is. That clearly shows my opinion didn’t change in one week it changed because he looked worse than all the other weeks when he should be getting better.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I disagree that he was worse. He was at Seahawks level. He missed some open throws that looked ugly, but he made more difficult throws than he did against Seattle.

I would argue he handled the pressure better against Seattle.