Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
lol... http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/97846-Nagy-throwing-Trubisky-under-the-bus-Chris-Simms-thinks-so So suck ass chris simms dosn't know shit, but suck ass dan orlovsky knows what he's talking about!? LMFAO!

What about Chris Sims makes you think he knows more. Orlovsky played in more games for more years for a better rating and didn't throw a bunch more INTs than TDs like Simms whose career passer rating is 8 points lower than Trubs right now. Here's another Simms nugget. Chris Simms Says Baker Mayfield Has Bust Written All Over Him. Here's another and probably why you think he's so good at this. "I'm probably the most qualified person on Earth to talk about quarterback play." Humble, competent dude for sure.

Unlike Mitch, he's always thought that he knows everything and never developed because of it. In fact, he didn't have a yearly rating above 58.4 over his last 5 years and only one year over 64.1. The only year where he threw less INTs than TDs.
Here's another from 2016." Tom Brady is not a Top 5 quarterback right now." Looked OK to me in that SB.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
OK, so he says this will be a big month for him. Let's see how he does vs Tampa and then the four straight AFC games, and we'll see how the progress is after that. If there is some, great. If not, you really have to be concerned.

Let's see how does Watson's jock smell now?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Belichek will cause chaos for Mitch. I’m guessing he’ll throw 2-3 INTs

You haven't watched a lot of New England have you?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's great news that a former backup shit QB thinks Trubisky is ahead of schedule. Obviously he either hasn't watched Trubisky or his just comparing him to the type QB that he, himself, was.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
2u9b8iA.jpg

:tiptoe:

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What about Chris Sims makes you think he knows more. Orlovsky played in more games for more years for a better rating and didn't throw a bunch more INTs than TDs like Simms whose career passer rating is 8 points lower than Trubs right now. Here's another Simms nugget. Chris Simms Says Baker Mayfield Has Bust Written All Over Him. Here's another and probably why you think he's so good at this. "I'm probably the most qualified person on Earth to talk about quarterback play." Humble, competent dude for sure.

Unlike Mitch, he's always thought that he knows everything and never developed because of it. In fact, he didn't have a yearly rating above 58.4 over his last 5 years and only one year over 64.1. The only year where he threw less INTs than TDs.
Here's another from 2016." Tom Brady is not a Top 5 quarterback right now." Looked OK to me in that SB.
it's not about whos better it's about they both played PRO FOOTBALL as QBs but Bears fans condemns one because he talks ill of tru and says he knows nothing, and then praises the other because he talks well about tru. it's just pathetic

Visionman

Liked Posts:
As a former Lion fan, I can tell you that DanO was always known to be a smart QB, and likely to go into coaching after his career was done. He knows what hes talking about. He just didnt have the physical ability needed to put it into action on the field.

Plus, he played under one of the most inept Front Offices in the history of the game. But he is not a part of this organization, and is just giving his best guess at the situation. A more informed educated guess...but still a guess...

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Kody Banks looks a lot like Chris Penn's character in Reservoir Dogs

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The most interesting part of the interview was when he talked about being close friends with Mike Glennon, might explain the above tweet, and he says that Mike told him that Trubisky is an incredibly hard worker and grinds like a guy who wants to be great.

Mike Glennon really has no reason to compliment Trubisky.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
it's not about whos better it's about they both played PRO FOOTBALL as QBs but Bears fans condemns one because he talks ill of tru and says he knows nothing, and then praises the other because he talks well about tru. it's just pathetic

You do that too, just in reverse.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Mike Glennon really has no reason to compliment Trubisky.

Perhaps Glennon is looking to follow the Mark Sanchez career path...flash early and be overrated...continue starting and prove that you suck...talk nice and get the 'mentor' label...test positive for PEDs and retire a millionaire.

Dagman310

Liked Posts:
As a former Lion fan, I can tell you that DanO was always known to be a smart QB, and likely to go into coaching after his career was done. He knows what hes talking about. He just didnt have the physical ability needed to put it into action on the field.

Plus, he played under one of the most inept Front Offices in the history of the game. But he is not a part of this organization, and is just giving his best guess at the situation. A more informed educated guess...but still a guess...
A former lions fan? What team are you a fan of now? Bears? No being a dick or anything. Just curious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Visionman

Liked Posts:
A former lions fan? What team are you a fan of now? Bears? No being a dick or anything. Just curious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Absolutely a fan of the Bears now. Bern living in Illinois for over 3 years. Fully made the switch after the Lions decided to re-up Stafford yet again. They will never win with him at QB...

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Agreed. He has to start turning the corner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, if he doesn't, I feel like some people on this forum may begin to turn on him. :lmao:

That was a waste of time. He said nothing for 18 minutes other than repeating a single excuse for Mitch. Last year never happened, he’s a rookie bc he’s learning a new system. And that Glennon told him Mitch had a good work ethic. Okay.

People are gonna need to come up with new excuses for Mitch in a few weeks.

I like the rationale that people like you have in regards to Trubisky. It's like people that believe in Trubisky, or believe in Nagy and the process, or just think it's premature to freak out need to ANSWER to you if he doesn't play well week to week.

I WILL COME TO THE FORUMS AND START A NEW THREAD AND DEMAND ANSWERS FROM THOSE WHO ARE NOT FREAKING OUT LIKE IDIOT CHILDREN OVER THIS! What is your excuse for not cunting like a little girl with a skinned knee ALL OVER THIS FORUM? ANSWER ME!

So bad.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Josh Gordon is playing soon though, no?
so!!! No one has a clue on what to expect from Gordon. Dude my never be close to what he was 4-5 years ago

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk