Dbldrew hates Fields and will let us know

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah I’m sure the fields nuthuggers will say that his preseason debut was great but let’s look at the facts shall we?

1) Fields is overly reliant on Moore. This is what happens when you can’t elevate your team

2) Fields relies too much on the short passing game. When are we going to see this great arm strength he has?

3) All three throws were wide open. Fields still can’t throw in tight windows

4) Still can’t hit 200 yards passing. And he said he’d be the first 4000 yard passer

Call me names, roll your eyes and drink the kool aid all you want but this team won’t do shit with Fields

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah I’m sure the fields nuthuggers will say that his preseason debut was great but let’s look at the facts shall we?

1) Fields is overly reliant on Moore. This is what happens when you can’t elevate your team

2) Fields relies too much on the short passing game. When are we going to see this great arm strength he has?

4) Still can’t hit 200 yards passing. And he said he’d be the first 4000 yard passer

Call me names, roll your eyes and drink the kool aid all you want but this team won’t do shit with Fields
The worst part is that the Bears had to blow all their big plays, and misdirections, for Fields to not even crack 130 yards, and only net a measly 2tds. He has given the NFL all the tape on virtually the entirety of the Bears’ playbook, in just the 1st preseason game.

He was horrible under pressure too ?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Such a debbie downer. Fields was throwing dimes out there, brotha.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Can I just throw out mr ugly on the table?

Fields is black so he shouldn't be a QB.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

And they still haven't even let him throw 10 times a game. Clearly trying to hide him.

4THQUARTERCLUTCHLER

Liked Posts:

I bet you are fun to be around your wife and kids must have loved you before the divorce ?