Dbldrew hates Fields and will let us know

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah I’m sure the fields nuthuggers will say that his preseason debut was great but let’s look at the facts shall we?

1) Fields is overly reliant on Moore. This is what happens when you can’t elevate your team

2) Fields relies too much on the short passing game. When are we going to see this great arm strength he has?

3) All three throws were wide open. Fields still can’t throw in tight windows

4) Still can’t hit 200 yards passing. And he said he’d be the first 4000 yard passer

Call me names, roll your eyes and drink the kool aid all you want but this team won’t do shit with Fields

You weren't breastfed as a child and that's why you are this needy bitch, huh?

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Exactly so many people complain and hate on each other and our team here its honestly hard to tell

Exactly.

That's why Urblock's comment cracked me up - like seriously, a dude who thinks his own shit don't stink.

Well, maybe Fields can start to unify the fan base going forward.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Can I just throw out mr ugly on the table?

Fields is black so he shouldn't be a QB.

As much as I didn't want to believe that, I started to come to the conclusion of that sometime last season.

Mostly it's because I'm tired of everything devolving into a race issue when 99% of the time it's not.

But this one? This one here?

Especially when we still have some people claiming Mitch trubisky was a better quarterback than Fields is?!?

I have no explanation other than either racism or complete and total abject stupidity...