Dbldrew hates Fields and will let us know

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Arent they one in the same? To be racist you have to be an idiot.
That explains it all. You live in a fantasy. Racists are no difference then any other group. Some smart, some dumb, some tall, some short, some white, some black.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Maybe the reason Fields is not getting the QB love you seek is his play on the field and nothing to do with race at all. We all love the potential and see how bad the stuff around him is/was. But he has not proving to be a QB yet. He has not thrown a NFL average game yet. He has failed on every game ending drive. He holds the ball to long and has zero anticipation to his throws yet.
I think he is going to be great, but he has been the worst starting QB in the league 2 years strait. His skin color has nothing to do with anything. Trubisky was treated far worse with better numbers and a winning record. LOL at you professional victims making race a issue where it clearly is not.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
it is pre-season, so who cares, but let's not pretend that if this happened to the Bears in a regular season game, with a no call, Bears fans would not be screaming to the high heavens about the refs. One lineman was clearly 3 yds past the line of scrimmage.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
4.jpg

5.jpg

This play is ALL DJ Moore. Poorly thrown ball.
JF 3 passes, none of which went pass the line of scrimmage.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This nerd cares more about a team he evidently thinks is shit than Daniel cares about his kids.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This nerd cares more about a team he evidently thinks is shit than Daniel cares about his kids.
Interpretation: I can't dispute what you say, so instead I am going to throw out some personal insults.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Interpretation: I can't dispute what you say, so instead I am going to throw out some personal insults.

No, I'm just sitting here wondering what the point of this is...or any of the 15k+ posts you have on a bears forum when you clearly only like getting ass blasted by bears fans.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, I'm just sitting here wondering what the point of this is...or any of the 15k+ posts you have on a bears forum when you clearly only like getting ass blasted by bears fans.
Comment to the post. Nobody cares what you are wondering.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think you just commented on every post you've ever made. Go get a life weirdo.
This is the same board that has a thread dedicated to an ex-Bears player's GF's dog.
But if I have some commentary on JF's play, I should get a life.
Ok.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This is the same board that has a thread dedicated to an ex-Bears player's GF's dog.
But if I have some commentary on JF's play, I should get a life.
Ok.

No, you should get a life because you post on here daily regarding a team you say you are not a fan of.

So there are two options, either you are actually a bears fan, or you just enjoy getting tortured. My guess is both. Would not surprise me if you have a buttplug in while edging yourself during your posts on here.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
OK kid. If that is easier for you.
Youre the one resorting to insults kid. The FACT is ANYONE can be racist and it takes a level of stupidity to hold beliefs and prejudices based on your own ignorance. You dont have to be an idiot in all facets of life but to be a racist it takes a high level of ignorance, hence stupidity.