Dbldrew hates Fields and will let us know

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Bottom line: Justin Fields threw one pass to DJ Moore in which he stopped, reset, grabbed a poorly thrown pass (that only traveled 7 yards in the air, all behind the line of scrimmage) and then took it too the house. As I said earlier, it was a GREAT PLAY by Dj Moore, ergo your narrative of crapping on the Bears is false.

THEN, he held the ball too long, waited until his OL was 3-4 yards pass the line of scrimmage, and then threw yet another pass, behind the line of scrimmage. As clearly illustrated, and no one has disputed, this was a clear an obvious penalty, and in a real game, would have been a net negative yard play.
JF threw 2 Td passes.

Who cares how it happened. I can't believe you're fighting about this.
:obama:

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah I’m sure the fields nuthuggers will say that his preseason debut was great but let’s look at the facts shall we?

1) Fields is overly reliant on Moore. This is what happens when you can’t elevate your team

2) Fields relies too much on the short passing game. When are we going to see this great arm strength he has?

3) All three throws were wide open. Fields still can’t throw in tight windows

4) Still can’t hit 200 yards passing. And he said he’d be the first 4000 yard passer

Call me names, roll your eyes and drink the kool aid all you want but this team won’t do shit with Fields
Pride have you even played flag football? You always rely on that guy aka Moore, because the consistently beat coverage and bail you out.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pride have you even played flag football? You always rely on that guy aka Moore, because the consistently beat coverage and bail you out.
I almost went pro in flag

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Answer me this, show me a QB that could not have thrown any one of those passes, and I will show you a QB that doesn't play in the NFL.
Great plays? Well, the one to DJ Moore was a GREAT Play.
Another, Fields held on too long and did not throw the ball until his OL were too far down the field. It was a clear penalty.

It is pre-season, but it is hardly anything conclusive to say Fields has progressed from last season.

It was a too many men downfield penalty. I clearly proved that.

Your question is incorrect, he threw one TD pass. The other was a clear penalty.
And yes, passes thrown beyond the line of scrimmage tend to have a slight increase in their degree of difficulty. And with such an easy pass, it helps not to throw behind the receiver. That being said, incredible play by DJ Moore to not only catch the shit thrown pass, but to then turn and run with it the distance.

Bottom line: Justin Fields threw one pass to DJ Moore in which he stopped, reset, grabbed a poorly thrown pass (that only traveled 7 yards in the air, all behind the line of scrimmage) and then took it too the house. As I said earlier, it was a GREAT PLAY by Dj Moore, ergo your narrative of crapping on the Bears is false.

THEN, he held the ball too long, waited until his OL was 3-4 yards pass the line of scrimmage, and then threw yet another pass, behind the line of scrimmage. As clearly illustrated, and no one has disputed, this was a clear an obvious penalty, and in a real game, would have been a net negative yard play.

The plays in question were both 1st read designed screen passes. So, not sure about processing faster, if anything, the one pass to Herbert he was still to slow to get the ball out, but you could argue it was due to pressure. I have from the beginning said, "it's just pre-season" yet the hype in regards to these three throws is a little comical.
It's pretty obvious you are beginning to realize that the Lions as NFCN favorite is going to last about 3 -4 games before they shit the bed and the Bears leapfrog the only minute chance they had to ever be NFCN champs.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's pretty obvious you are beginning to realize that the Lions as NFCN favorite is going to last about 3 -4 games before they shit the bed and the Bears leapfrog the only minute chance they had to ever be NFCN champs.

GTFO

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
JF saves nc0gnet0 from a burning building

nc0gnet0: " but Fields had to use a ladder." The ladder is what saved me. The ladder did all the work."

:brady:
It was not a touchdown, it was a penalty. Bears fans would be crying a river on this no call if it happened against them in a real game.

JF threw 2 Td passes......next......

Bad calls happen in the NFL. Lots of bad calls went against the Bears last season.

I hear you're a Lions fan. If your Lions Qb did the same thing as JF, same exact situation and threw 2 Td's......would u be saying..... 'the 1st Td, Lions wr did all work and the second Td was a penalty' ??? ?

If u decide to respond...Please do not dodge this question. In fact please answer with a simple honest ?YES OR NO.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Bad calls happen in the NFL. Lots of bad calls went against the Bears last season.

I hear you're a Lions fan. If your Lions Qb did the same thing as JF, same exact situation and threw 2 Td's......would u be saying..... 'the 1st Td, Lions wr did all work and the second Td was a penalty' ??? ?

If u decide to respond...Please do not dodge this question. In fact please answer with a simple honest ?YES OR NO.
I would admit to the missed call on the second, and I would attribute the great play to the WR on the first, not the Lions QB, who did literally nothing but throw a bad pass that the WR had to turn around and grab behind him.

But hey, at least you are admitting it was a missed call.

Last edited:

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I would admit to the missed call on the second, and I would attribute the great play to the WR on the first, not the Lions QB, who did literally nothing but throw a bad pass that the WR had to turn around and grab behind him.
This is a lie

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

I find it hard to believe that you'd bash a Lions Qb the way you bash JF. And negatively microscope JF.
At the end of the day, I doubt if the majority here......cares how JF makes Td passes.

Watch on YouTube

@1:16.....there's nothing wrong with the pass on this wr screen.
@1:57 JF avoids an all out blitz and gets the ball to Herbert

Last edited:

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
A thread between a Lions fan and Run and Shit may be the most impressive demonstration of human stupidity humanity can manage. There should be more of these.