Dbldrew hates Fields and will let us know

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A thread between a Lions fan and Run and Shit may be the most impressive demonstration of human stupidity humanity can manage. There should be more of these.

*edit oops I have you confused with someone else, my bad.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I have not insulted anyone. Not all the bad guys are stupid. Some of the most evil are the smartest. That is how life works, you know IRL. Sorry but the Saturday afternoon kid show mentality drives me nuts. Life is not fair, the good guy don't often win, deal with it and move on. Just don't pretend or give me slogans. Be real about things. I mean no disrespect but I like my truths true.

PS. ignorance is the lack of knowledge in a area, it has nothing to do with stupidity.
Now telling me that im making an argument i never made. Holy shit! You gotta love the internet. smdh

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Thanks for proving my point. The 2nd image the OL is just at the 45. The 3rd image he is past but the ball is clearly well out of his hand. If you reversed that 3rd image to the exact point the ball left his hand, Whitehair would be just past the 35. That is close too call in real time.

In real time if the field judge looked at Whitehair just after the 2nd image, by the time he then checked Fields the ball would already be out of his hands. There is no way for the field judge to look at the OL and Fields simultaneously. They would check Whitehair and only when his whole body is across the 35 would they then check Fields.

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Thanks for proving my point. The 2nd image the OL is just at the 45. The 3rd image he is past but the ball is clearly well out of his hand. If you reversed that 3rd image to the exact point the ball left his hand, Whitehair would be just past the 35. That is close too call in real time.

In real time if the Field judge looked at Whitehair just after the 2nd image, by the time he then checked Fields the ball would already be out of his hands. There is no way for the field judge to look at the OL and Fields simultaneously. They would check Whitehair and only when his whole body is across the 35 would they then check Fields.
Highlights on YT

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

In real time if the field judge looked at Whitehair just after the 2nd image, by the time he then checked Fields the ball would already be out of his hands. There is no way for the field judge to look at the OL and Fields simultaneously. They would check Whitehair and only when his whole body is across the 35 would they then check Fields.
Are you really that big of an idiot? One of the O-lineman is so far past the line of scrimmage he is completely out of the picture.
Yisus, what a doofus.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Are you really that big of an idiot? One of the O-lineman is so far past the line of scrimmage he is completely out of the picture.
Yisus, what a doofus.
Screenshot_20230820_011111_Chrome.jpg

You are being disingenuous. That 3rd picture the ball is well outside his hand. You need an image at the point it just leaves his hand. In this image the left guard still has one foot behind the 45 and Whitehair has just crossed the 45.

So again, the Field Judge would look at Whitehair crossing the 45 but by the time he then checks Fields the ball is already out. They dont have the luxury of replay and this is why you have to be well past 1 yard for it to be called as there is a delay between checking the OL and then checking the QB.

Your claim he was 4 yards down the field is bulshit.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
View attachment 30669

You are being disingenuous. That 3rd picture the ball is well outside his hand. You need an image at the point it just leaves his hand. In this image the left guard still has one foot behind the 45 and Whitehair has just crossed the 45.

So again, the Field Judge would look at Whitehair crossing the 45 but by the time he then checks Fields the ball is already out. They dont have the luxury of replay and this is why you have to be well past 1 yard for it to be called as there is a delay between checking the OL and then checking the QB.

Your claim he was 4 yards down the field is bulshit.
You are on crack.

1) The ball still has not left his hand in this photo
2) The measurement of how far beyond the LOS is taken from the furthest part away of the O-lineman's body, not the closest part to the LOS. Thank you for proving my point, obvious penalty.
3) Making it even MORE BLATANTLY OBVIOUS, there are TWO O-lineman beyond the LOS.

RuszBron1

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Knowing that Refs, Field Judge always missing some call throughout the game why are you 'kids' arguing over this? Grow up!

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

not sure what you are arguing here that should of been called back but they got away with one.. it happens.

But the biggest issue is that the reason that it ended up a penalty that they got away with was because fields once again threw it late.

Fields processing in real time has been an issue, and on that play it was again

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
not sure what you are arguing here that should of been called back but they got away with one.. it happens.

But the biggest issue is that the reason that it ended up a penalty that they got away with was because fields once again threw it late.

^^ This ^^

It was a poorly executed play that just happened to go well because the Refs did not catch the obvious penalty.
Yes, on occasion a missed call does happen, but it is nothing to be "excited" about claiming it shows "improvement".

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

He didn’t throw it late but ok

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts: