Dbldrew hates Fields and will let us know

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
He didn’t throw it late but ok
actually he did J.T O'sullivan broke down his 3 pass plays in his "qb school" channel

Fields had 1 slightly off target throw, 1 off target throw and one late throw that if thrown on time would of ended up a TD but he threw it late and it caused a missed penalty

Last edited:

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
You are on crack.

1) The ball still has not left his hand in this photo
2) The measurement of how far beyond the LOS is taken from the furthest part away of the O-lineman's body, not the closest part to the LOS. Thank you for proving my point, obvious penalty.
3) Making it even MORE BLATANTLY OBVIOUS, there are TWO O-lineman beyond the LOS.
Why the hell are you arguing about a preseason game that happened over a week ago? Give it a rest, perhaps argue the merits of Lions vs Bears backup QB's, as in who sucks worse.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
actually he did J.T O'sullivan broke down his 3 pass plays in his "qb school" channel

Fields had 1 slightly off target throw, 1 off target throw and one late throw that if thrown on time would of ended up a TD but he threw it late and it caused a missed penalty
Yet two ended up Tds, awful stuff

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Why the hell are you arguing about a preseason game that happened over a week ago? Give it a rest, perhaps argue the merits of Lions vs Bears backup QB's, as in who sucks worse.
this is kind of an odd post here considering you are in a thread about a preseason game that happened a week ago, if week old preseason games are not worth talking about then why are you in this thread reading about it?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Yet two ended up Tds, awful stuff
yeah so.. I said it was a penalty that got missed.. that was true.. I said it was because Fields threw it late.. also true

TD win games.. but winning games in the preseason is irrelevant.. its all about individual evaluation regardless of the outcome of the play so thats being debated here.

The funny thing is the title the op picked to be funny is actually kind of true. Fields struggled with short game accuracy and also quickly processing whats happening on the field so he actually is still "relying on bad habits"

To be fair its only 3 plays so he could of came out and been pin point accurate and made quicker decisions the next 20 attempts if he continue playing, but it is what it is until he plays more..

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
this is kind of an odd post here considering you are in a thread about a preseason game that happened a week ago, if week old preseason games are not worth talking about then why are you in this thread reading about it?
Perhaps because this whole thread started out as a funny tongue-in-cheek look at Justin Fields, that once again seems to be overtaken by trolls.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Perhaps because this whole thread started out as a funny tongue-in-cheek look at Justin Fields, that once again seems to be overtaken by trolls.
talking about the game = trolling?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Yep............halfway through this thread, lion troll shows up and de-rails a rather funny post and it spirals into just another bitch fest.
was kind of the opposite actually the thread itself was kind of a troll job to mock the people that are critical of Fields.. the problem is once you actually look into the plays it kind of still supports his critics. Looking at fields performance on a stat sheet it looks crazy good until you actually look a little deeper. @nc0gnet0 seemed to have looked a little deeper and ruined your guys fun is how I'm reading this whole interaction

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

Actually, it ended in a TOUCHDOWN.

Are we really gonna resort to SHOULD'VE been flags now to bash Fields?

People need to get a life.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
You are aware those game don't count right?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Actually, it ended in a TOUCHDOWN.

Are we really gonna resort to SHOULD'VE been flags now to bash Fields?

People need to get a life.
Fields threw it late again, same thing he has struggled with the last 2 years is the only thing that really matters here. That TD is a preseason TD. so completely irrelevant because it doesnt count. But individual evaluation in the preseason does.

mecha

Liked Posts:
did you quote the wrong person because this makes no sense to my post you quoted
the quote was correct. you're posting in a thread about a football game that borders on being imaginary because the NFL only care about making money. hence why preseason doesn't count. it never did count, but it's been marginalized even more because we, the viewers, can't even really see more than 3 passes by the starting quarterback. we can't even see a 3rd preseason game out of 4 where the starters play at least one half. teams have to make cuts to the roster with one less preseason game, so it's fundamentally entirely bullshit. there's almost no point in even discussing preseason outside of what little glimpses you see from players that you don't have much expectations of because they were drafted late or were picked up from some other team's garbage pile. that's it, all the real preseason discussion is about like 4th string players. it has little to nothing to do with Justin Fields, you saw more about him in training camp about 3 weeks ago.

the core premise of this thread was to make fun of assholes like you that obsess over trivial statistical bullshit analysis acting like a preseason game is a serious barometer of how starters perform. this is probably the 300th thread you've participated in over the course of the past year where you completely missed the point and blather on about nonsense and just argue mindlessly with people.

we don't need you. you offer absolutely nothing.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
the quote was correct. you're posting in a thread about a football game that borders on being imaginary because the NFL only care about making money. hence why preseason doesn't count. it never did count, but it's been marginalized even more because we, the viewers, can't even really see more than 3 passes by the starting quarterback. we can't even see a 3rd preseason game out of 4 where the starters play at least one half. teams have to make cuts to the roster with one less preseason game, so it's fundamentally entirely bullshit. there's almost no point in even discussing preseason outside of what little glimpses you see from players that you don't have much expectations of because they were drafted late or were picked up from some other team's garbage pile. that's it, all the real preseason discussion is about like 4th string players. it has little to nothing to do with Justin Fields, you saw more about him in training camp about 3 weeks ago.

the core premise of this thread was to make fun of assholes like you that obsess over trivial statistical bullshit analysis acting like a preseason game is a serious barometer of how starters perform. this is probably the 300th thread you've participated in over the course of the past year where you completely missed the point and blather on about nonsense and just argue mindlessly with people.

we don't need you. you offer absolutely nothing.

my post he quoted was about someone complaining about a week old preseason game that as you said " borders on being imaginary" and yet he was in this thread reading about that "borders on being imaginary" preseason game. My post had absolutely nothing to do with with debating the game but was about the posters actions.

let me put this real simple because I know you get easily confused. My post was about the person posting, not the game, so quoting that post to talk about the game not having any meaning makes no sense

I fully understand the core premises of this thread was to make fun of fields critics because Fields threw 2 TDs. Which is why I ignored the thread because I didnt see any point in breaking anything down to prove how wrong you guys where, it wasnt worth my time to debate and analyze 3 passes in a preseason game. Great news was that JT O'sullivan did it for me so figured I would have some fun.. make the comment that @remydat was wrong with the penalty and also throw in a comment that fields was late on the throw knowing you guys would lose your shit with that comment and then would post the video..

You guys took the bait, your troll thread backfired and you are all butt hurt about it.. Wait for a real game where fields actually plays well and try again. I would love to take my lumps and eat crow.. but this isnt going to do it.. better luck next time

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
my post he quoted was about someone complaining about a week old preseason game that as you said " borders on being imaginary" and yet he was in this thread reading about that "borders on being imaginary" preseason game. My post had absolutely nothing to do with with debating the game but was about the posters actions.

let me put this real simple because I know you get easily confused. My post was about the person posting not the game, so quoting that post to talk about the game not having any meaning makes no sense

I fully understand the core premises of this thread was to make fun of fields critics because Fields threw 2 TDs. Which is why I ignored the thread because I didnt see any point in breaking anything down to prove how wrong you guys where, it wasnt worth my time to debate and analyze 3 passes in a preseason game. Great news was that JT O'sullivan did it for me so figured I would have some fun.. make the comment that @remydat was wrong with the penalty and also throw in a comment that fields was late on the throw knowing you guys would lose your shit with that comment and then would post the video..

You guys took the bait, your troll thread backfired and you are all butt hurt about it.. Wait for a real game where fields actually plays well and try again. I would love to take my lumps and eat crow.. but this isnt going to do it.. better luck next time
You’ll never admit if Fields has a good game and suggest you own up to it

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You’ll never admit if Fields has a good game and suggest you own up to it
Fields has had a lot of good "running" games but I'm more interested in how he plays as a passer, so if he can consistently get better, start throwing with anticipation (like the undrafted rookie has done) process whats happening quickly then I will absolutely eat crow. We will see in a few weeks if that is likely to happen or not.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I guess the Bears will need to keep finding QBs until they finally find Drew Brees.

We've gone from almost ints, lucky TDs, rushing production that doesnt count to now diminishing every single completed pass that isn't 10/10. Fields got no help last year but it was still his fault for not doing more. Now he's getting help and it still counts against him.

It's wild that Trevor Siemian can make a dogshit decision and throw a ball directly to a defender in the endzone and he gets celebrated because Pringle rips the ball away for a TD.

There is a certain faction of Bears fans who Justin Fields will never win over and with some of them its only because he's the replacement of the great Saab Turbo Trubisky.

Get ready for Bagent chants. Its coming at the first sign of struggle.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fields has had a lot of good "running" games but I'm more interested in how he plays as a passer, so if he can consistently get better, start throwing with anticipation (like the undrafted rookie has done) process whats happening quickly then I will absolutely eat crow. We will see in a few weeks if that is likely to happen or not.
The undrafted rookie who is playing against other undrafted players, yeah I see where this is going and what type of QB you prefer