Dbldrew hates Fields and will let us know

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Youre the one resorting to insults kid. The FACT is ANYONE can be racist and it takes a level of stupidity to hold beliefs and prejudices based on your own ignorance. You dont have to be an idiot in all facets of life but to be a racist it takes a high level of ignorance, hence stupidity.
I have not insulted anyone. Not all the bad guys are stupid. Some of the most evil are the smartest. That is how life works, you know IRL. Sorry but the Saturday afternoon kid show mentality drives me nuts. Life is not fair, the good guy don't often win, deal with it and move on. Just don't pretend or give me slogans. Be real about things. I mean no disrespect but I like my truths true.

PS. ignorance is the lack of knowledge in a area, it has nothing to do with stupidity.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I have not insulted anyone. Not all the bad guys are stupid. Some of the most evil are the smartest. That is how life works, you know IRL. Sorry but the Saturday afternoon kid show mentality drives me nuts. Life is not fair, the good guy don't often win, deal with it and move on. Just don't pretend or give me slogans. Be real about things. I mean no disrespect but I like my truths true.
There’s a difference between bad guys and racists. Don’t move the goalposts now that you’ve been corrected

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah I’m sure the fields nuthuggers will say that his preseason debut was great but let’s look at the facts shall we?

1) Fields is overly reliant on Moore. This is what happens when you can’t elevate your team

2) Fields relies too much on the short passing game. When are we going to see this great arm strength he has?

3) All three throws were wide open. Fields still can’t throw in tight windows

4) Still can’t hit 200 yards passing. And he said he’d be the first 4000 yard passer

Call me names, roll your eyes and drink the kool aid all you want but this team won’t do shit with Fields
careful, posts like this will cost you your homer status

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So now Td passes aren't good enough. JF needs to throw certain types of Td passes. Is that Right???
Answer me this, show me a QB that could not have thrown any one of those passes, and I will show you a QB that doesn't play in the NFL.
Great plays? Well, the one to DJ Moore was a GREAT Play.
Another, Fields held on too long and did not throw the ball until his OL were too far down the field. It was a clear penalty.

It is pre-season, but it is hardly anything conclusive to say Fields has progressed from last season.

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
So now Td passes aren't good enough. JF needs to throw certain types of Td passes. Is that Right???
Answer me this, show me a QB that could not have thrown any one of those passes, and I will show you a QB that doesn't play in the NFL.
Great plays? Well, the one to DJ Moore was a GREAT Play.
Another, Fields held on too long and did not throw the ball until his OL were too far down the field. It was a clear penalty.

It is pre-season, but it is hardly anything conclusive to say Fields has progressed from last season.

That was a well executed screen on the first Td. JF improvised, moved away from the pressure and got the ball short to Herbert on the 2nd Td.

Back to the question.
?So now Td passes aren't good enough. JF needs to throw certain types of Td passes. Is that Right???

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was a well executed screen on the first Td. JF improvised, moved away from the pressure and got the ball short to Herbert on the 2nd Td.

Back to the question.
?So now Td passes aren't good enough. JF needs to throw certain types of Td passes. Is that Right???
It was a too many men downfield penalty. I clearly proved that.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Back to the question.

It was a too many men downfield penalty. I clearly proved that.

Here's what you said in link#68 ......"This play is ALL DJ Moore. Poorly thrown ball.
JF 3 passes, none of which went pass the line of scrimmage. "

My question deals with the fact that JF threw 2 Td passes. And ur avoiding the question

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here's what you said in link#68 ......"This play is ALL DJ Moore. Poorly thrown ball.
JF 3 passes, none of which went pass the line of scrimmage. "

My question deals with the fact that JF threw 2 Td passes. And ur avoiding the question

Your question is incorrect, he threw one TD pass. The other was a clear penalty.
And yes, passes thrown beyond the line of scrimmage tend to have a slight increase in their degree of difficulty. And with such an easy pass, it helps not to throw behind the receiver. That being said, incredible play by DJ Moore to not only catch the shit thrown pass, but to then turn and run with it the distance.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Your question is incorrect, he threw one TD pass. The other was a clear penalty.
And yes, passes thrown beyond the line of scrimmage tend to have a slight increase in their degree of difficulty. And with such an easy pass, it helps not to throw behind the receiver. That being said, incredible play by DJ Moore to not only catch the shit thrown pass, but to then turn and run with it the distance.

Bottom line ....JF threw 2 Td passes. but you're still basically crapping on him and finding fault with him. If u don't like the Bears, why come here?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bottom line ....JF threw 2 Td passes. but you're still basically crapping on him and finding fault with him. If u don't like the Bears, why come here?
Bottom line: Justin Fields threw one pass to DJ Moore in which he stopped, reset, grabbed a poorly thrown pass (that only traveled 7 yards in the air, all behind the line of scrimmage) and then took it too the house. As I said earlier, it was a GREAT PLAY by Dj Moore, ergo your narrative of crapping on the Bears is false.

THEN, he held the ball too long, waited until his OL was 3-4 yards pass the line of scrimmage, and then threw yet another pass, behind the line of scrimmage. As clearly illustrated, and no one has disputed, this was a clear an obvious penalty, and in a real game, would have been a net negative yard play.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I thought it was done, yet at 12:45 today, he decided to comment?
Well in his defense you said fields didn’t improve from last year and that’s incorrect. He rarely took short passes used to tuck and run immediately when flushed and processed slowly. He clearly showed progress in all three

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well in his defense you said fields didn’t improve from last year and that’s incorrect. He rarely took short passes used to tuck and run immediately when flushed and processed slowly. He clearly showed progress in all three
The plays in question were both 1st read designed screen passes. So, not sure about processing faster, if anything, the one pass to Herbert he was still to slow to get the ball out, but you could argue it was due to pressure. I have from the beginning said, "it's just pre-season" yet the hype in regards to these three throws is a little comical.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The plays in question were both 1st read designed screen passes. So, not sure about processing faster, if anything, the one pass to Herbert he was still to slow to get the ball out, but you could argue it was due to pressure. I have from the beginning said, "it's just pre-season" yet the hype in regards to these three throws is a little comical.
The Herbert screen was blown up early, Fields normal scrambles and tries to run immediately, he didn’t