flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Yeah I’m sure the fields nuthuggers will say that his preseason debut was great but let’s look at the facts shall we?

1) Fields is overly reliant on Moore. This is what happens when you can’t elevate your team

2) Fields relies too much on the short passing game. When are we going to see this great arm strength he has?

3) All three throws were wide open. Fields still can’t throw in tight windows

4) Still can’t hit 200 yards passing. And he said he’d be the first 4000 yard passer

Call me names, roll your eyes and drink the kool aid all you want but this team won’t do shit with Fields
Aw he didn't play the whole game so how was he supposed to put up 200 yards? I you take the amount of gametime he would have gone over 400 yards

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Then why do you follow and interact with so many on Twitter?
If you make it your job to correct idiots, not only will you never do anything else, but the hoards will turn their ignorant angst on YOU.

The comedian can't speak anymore, the rest I don't care to listen to.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
you forgot.... "its just preseason"

fridges fatboys

Liked Posts:
Yeah I’m sure the fields nuthuggers will say that his preseason debut was great but let’s look at the facts shall we?

1) Fields is overly reliant on Moore. This is what happens when you can’t elevate your team

2) Fields relies too much on the short passing game. When are we going to see this great arm strength he has?

4) Still can’t hit 200 yards passing. And he said he’d be the first 4000 yard passer

Call me names, roll your eyes and drink the kool aid all you want but this team won’t do shit with Fields

1) Fields is overly reliant on Moore. - That is what all good QB's do is rely on their number one receiver. See Jalen Hurts or Josh Allen. By the way he only threw 1/3 passes to Moore.

3) All three throws were wide open. Fields still can’t throw in tight windows - Okay instead of giving him credit for the right reads where his players were wide open, you want him to force a throw to someone who isn't?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
1) Fields is overly reliant on Moore. - That is what all good QB's do is rely on their number one receiver. See Jalen Hurts or Josh Allen. By the way he only threw 1/3 passes to Moore.

3) All three throws were wide open. Fields still can’t throw in tight windows - Okay instead of giving him credit for the right reads where his players were wide open, you want him to force a throw to someone who isn't?
He’s kidding. He’s sarcastically mocking the Fields haters.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:

I have already rolled my eyes, my green kool-aid is delicious, and you are a fool! Have a great day!

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

Pride, it seems that Tim Jenkins reads CCS and your post specifically.