Defensive coordinator search news

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
He tried to take Desai and the bears blocked it.

But he took donatell to be his DC over desai. Prob wanted desai coaching the secondary. I won’t pretend to know anything about position coaches qualifications. That’s why I want the bears to hire Phillips. They don’t come more proven

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brad Biggs was on the radio today saying that Brandon Staley may try to poach Jay Rodgers for his defensive staff.

DammitFullerTurnUrHead!

Liked Posts:
Lmao at you people taking adipost’s comments on acho so literally. Jesus. Bunch of morons around here, amirite??
Adipost is a good poster but the level of ass kissing in this post is cringe. That was an awful attempt at sarcasm on his part.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was under the impression that Jay Rodgers or Desai would probaly go be a DC for the Chargers. Bears should promote the one that stays with the Bears. Hire internally.

lol @ people wanting Patricia. lol. If Trubisky could play a Patricia defense every game, he'd be a hall of famer

Sicario

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Aaron Glenn is still considering two other teams besides DET. Reports are Chi is one of those teams

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
IMO bears need to hire someone with past D cord experience. Nagy can’t even get his Offense right, let alone add any help on defense.

If Nagy was more competent or had been a HC for me than a few years, I think hiring someone without DC experience would be fine.
Right, I don’t even believe Nagy is here in ‘22.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Sean Dessai is it then...or that guy from INDY. i'll take someone from the bills too.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like Jay Rodgers is headed to the Chargers to be DC. Hoping Bears just promote Desai.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Maybe? Odd that I read this................

Obviously, anyone would take a job with any other team other than the Lions, given the chance. Not surprised he's waiting to see if he gets literally any other job offer, than taking over the Lions "defense" for their new Tight Ends coach that is now running the show.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly who would want to work with this motherfucker? He scape goated his offensive staff last year, and pagano “retired” this year.

Anything they do at this point is rearranging deck chairs on the titanic. Smile and wave boys.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Obviously, anyone would take a job with any other team other than the Lions, given the chance. Not surprised he's waiting to see if he gets literally any other job offer, than taking over the Lions "defense" for their new Tight Ends coach that is now running the show.

Thanks for opening up a new can of stupid for this thread.

That new TE coach was an assistant head coach and they both worked together in New Orleans you putz.

Last edited:

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To be fair, I don't blame anyone for not wanting to work with Nagy. He's possibly fired next year...there really is no advantage to working with him for a year.