Deshaun Watson wants to be traded to Dolphins or Jets

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Deshaun Watson has NY as his top spot after the hiring of Robert Saleh and has Dolphins as second choice (Miami Herald)

greg23

Liked Posts:
He was never coming here

He'd leave a depleted roster with no assets or cap space to......a depleted roster with no asset or cap space.

And a gm and org who passed him over 4 years ago?

And why would hou entertain the low 1st rounder this year + picks vs the higher 1st rounder + picks + possible young qb on rookie contract (or more picks)

It was always fake news and a pipe dream

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Since we didn't draft or even talk to the guy, what are the odds he would of wanted to be traded here. The fight to get him was slim to none as is, but I feel the Dophins win out east since I'd rather get their QB back over anything the Jets have....

Now, if the Jets had the number 1 pick...

greg23

Liked Posts:
Since we didn't draft or even talk to the guy, what are the odds he would of wanted to be traded here. The fight to get him was slim to none as is, but I feel the Dophins win out east since I'd rather get their QB back over anything the Jets have....

Now, if the Jets had the number 1 pick...

My guess is hou passes on either Darnold or Tua and takes their new qb at #3...they can force ny/mia to dump their qb and add to the package.

This is where the bears could come into play and get their "young future qb" if they like either Darnold or Tua.

msadows

Liked Posts:
It was always gonna be miami as the fav if he goes anywhere.

They can offer the most.

Tua+3+18 equals out to basically 3 first rounders this year when they had zero previously.

I'm sure miami would also throw in at least 1 second rounder.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Pace is panicking and going to offer them ten first round picks and Watson will have a career ending injury at the airport.

And watson will still veto the trade.

Once again, he was never coming here. He has a NTC.

Why in the world would any QB want to come to chicago right now, via a massive trade of all things?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

They can offer the most.

Tua+3+18 equals out to basically 3 first rounders this year when they had zero previously.

Isn't he a Florida boy too? Grew up there?

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Oh well. It was fun dreaming about it. Pace couldn't evaluate and now cant convince him to waive his ntc. The way i see it, he struck out twice with watson.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
And watson will still veto the trade.

Once again, he was never coming here. He has a NTC.

Why in the world would any QB want to come to chicago right now, via a massive trade of all things?

I guess you don't understand what a joke is.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

They can offer the most.

Miami isn't the favorite NY is.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am shocked that the 2 teams with the most draft capital are highest on his list.

He is trying to make this easy for the Texans. Those teams are stacked with picks.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
When you miss with the 2nd overall pick at QB and trade a bunch of picks to do it, it is a atomic bomb to your franchise.
If a GM has located the QB he wants and the team needs, I don't care what the GM gives up for a franchise QB. I know there was a lot of rumor mongering about Pace bidding against himself with the Niners, but it's all hearsay. For two 3rds and one 4th, whatever. That ain't shit.

That said, he fucked up. Just like Angelo did with Jay. At least with Mitch we didn't lose multiple first rounders.