Deshaun Watson wants to be traded to Dolphins or Jets

greg23

Liked Posts:
If a GM thinks he's located the QB he wants and the team needs, I don't care what the GM gives up for a franchise QB. I know there was a lot of rumor mongering about Pace bidding against himself with the Niners, but it's all hearsay. For two 3rds and one 4th, whatever. That ain't shit.

That said, he fucked up. Just like Angelo did with Jay. At least with Mitch we didn't lose multiple first rounders.

Exactly

If he gave that up and took mahomes who turned into what mahomes is; we'd be laughing at what a cheap.price we paid.

The capital traded wasn't the problem; the evaluation of which qb to take was the problem.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
And watson will still veto the trade.

Once again, he was never coming here. He has a NTC.

Why in the world would any QB want to come to chicago right now, via a massive trade of all things?
yet you keep hammering the point that the dolphins can offer the most. its either about where he wants to go or who offers the most.

Which is it?

Rise

Liked Posts:
I wonder what Tua or Darnold would cost? I’d assume Darnold would be cheaper as he has less time on his contract? If Tua can be had for a 2nd it would be hard to pass up. Would he be worth our 1st? Darnold for a 2 or 3?

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Exactly

If he gave that up and took mahomes who turned into what mahomes is; we'd be laughing at what a cheap.price we paid.

The capital traded wasn't the problem; the evaluation of which qb to take was the problem.
Of course its a problem. Mitch trubisky was a bust that cost the bears a 1st round pick, two 3rds and a 4th when he could have drafted watson or mahomes outright. The trade up makes it a bigger fail.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It's come to the point where the Jets and Dolphins are a more attractive destination than the Chicago Bears. Time to let go of 1985. Players of today see this franchise for exactly what its been the past 20-30 years.

Thank you Ryan Pace. Not only did you blow it by drafting a high school QB over the clear cut best option in Watson, the team you've built in the 4 years since isn't attractive to him to even want to come to Chicago. I'm sure not having dinner with him didn't help either.

Like i've been saying, NFL GM malpractice. The decade long rebuild is going great.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
He was never coming here

He'd leave a depleted roster with no assets or cap space to......a depleted roster with no asset or cap space.

And a gm and org who passed him over 4 years ago?

And why would hou entertain the low 1st rounder this year + picks vs the higher 1st rounder + picks + possible young qb on rookie contract (or more picks)

It was always fake news and a pipe dream
He called Pace out for not even giving him an interview or a fair chance. No way he is coming here.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's come to the point where the Jets and Dolphins are a more attractive destination than the Chicago Bears. Time to let go of 1985. Players of today see this franchise for exactly what its been the past 20-30 years.

Thank you Ryan Pace. Not only did you blow it by drafting a high school QB over the clear cut best option in Watson, the team you've built in the 4 years since isn't attractive to him to even want to come to Chicago. I'm sure not having dinner with him didn't help either.

Like i've been saying, NFL GM malpractice. The decade long rebuild is going great.
Matt Forte went public with it on Twitter the other day. Everyone in the league, from players to coaches to agents know it. While the Bears may pay the right price every now and then (e.g.,Cutler/Peppers/Mack/Urlacher contracts) they are a broken franchise.

Absolutely pathetic.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would also mean a top QB would drop in the draft a bit.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I may be alone and I know we got alot of problems

But the fucking jets or dolphins fine let him go sink his career in those shit holes and lets find someone who wants to win in Chicago and become a legend regardless of the miss in the draft those teams over the bears I just laugh

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was always gonna be miami as the fav if he goes anywhere.

They can offer the most.

Tua+3+18 equals out to basically 3 first rounders this year when they had zero previously.

I'm sure miami would also throw in at least 1 second rounder.
I dont think you could get a first for Tua today so hes not really a 1st.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I may be alone and I know we got alot of problems

But the fucking jets or dolphins fine let him go sink his career in those shit holes and lets find someone who wants to win in Chicago and become a legend regardless of the miss in the draft those teams over the bears I just laugh
The Jets are worse than the Bears in every way. Pretty dumb decision by Watson. Dolphins are a better choice.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well if Armando Salguero tweets it then CCS will definitely run with it and overreact about it for a good 9-10 pages...LOL

Never change CCS, never change.

News flash---you won't.
Have you taken a look at the websites you source when you create threads?

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
I dont think you could get a first for Tua today so hes not really a 1st.
I'd have no problem giving up the 20th pick for Tua. He is better that the QBs after the top 3. Take an OT in the 2nd. Tua fits Nagy's offense.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd have no problem giving up the 20th pick for Tua. He is better that the QBs after the top 3. Take an OT in the 2nd. Tua fits Nagy's offense.
I would barf until I died of dehydration if the Bears used the 20 on Tua.

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
I would barf until I died of dehydration if the Bears used the 20 on Tua.
You would rather use the 20th on Jones? Or trade 3 First rounders to move up in the draft? They are desperate and will do anything for the right QB.