Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
After the historic, double fumble, don't matter, we badder comeback?

In the locker room, Poles hugs the shit out of Fields like a man convinced that's his quarterback.

No grown man in a position of power would embrace another man on the "chopping block" if he was going to axe him after the season.

And if he does punt Fields out of Chicago, he is not a genuine man. He is capable of lies and treachery.

I'm not even going to post the video. I want all of you Bagent bumping, Fields haters to find it for yourselves. I'll give you a hint, it's on the internet.

Fields is the QB in 2024. #called it. Take the 5 day old turkey out of your sweaty, nubbed out hands and go see for yourselve.

Smell ya later.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

In the locker room, Poles hugs the shit out of Fields like a man convinced that's his quarterback.

No grown man in a position of power would embrace another man on the "chopping block" if he was going to axe him after the season.

And if he does punt Fields out of Chicago, he is not a genuine man. He is capable of lies and treachery.

I'm not even going to post the video. I want all of you Bagent bumping, Fields haters to find it for yourselves. I'll give you a hint, it's on the internet.

Fields is the QB in 2024. #called it. Take the 5 day old turkey out of your sweaty, nubbed out hands and go see for yourselve.

Smell ya later.
Montez or Teddy?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
You could like a player and be happy for them and also not commit to them. That’s part of being a GM. Honestly, I don’t think anyone in that building has made a final determination at QB yet. The season - and college season - are still ongoing. The evaluation process is not over yet.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Because they’re both on the plank.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Let’s be serious for a second. For everybody here wanting them to draft a QB, last night probably guarantees you only have 1 pick in the top 5. After last night the bears pick is projected to be at 7.

You would be better off keeping fields, moving down 1 or 2 spots, acquiring draft capital for next season in the process, and then still walking away with MHJ and Fashanu / Alt.

If you shit can flus and Getsy like they should, and get fields a real OC and he still can’t show he’s the guy THEN you draft the next guy - who would benefit more from them having MHJ + Fashanu than Caleb Williams or Drake Maye would by only having 1 of them in their rookie season.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Smell ya later.
Sorry, @greg23 and @Spartan are busy q-tipping their penis holes and @DanielCCSBears is banned for tryna get people to harass his daughter. The other haters idk who they even are lol.

Moses Moreno

Liked Posts:
Sorry, @greg23 and @Spartan are busy q-tipping their penis holes and @DanielCCSBears is banned for tryna get people to harass his daughter. The other haters idk who they even are lol.
Justin's got haters? Dude's our franchise QB for the next decade. Once MHJ comes it's game fuckin over because we're rolling with the best 1-2 WR duo in the NFL to go with the most athletic QB in the NFL

Not sure why anybody would hate on that.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Justin's got haters? Dude's our franchise QB for the next decade. Once MHJ comes it's game fuckin over because we're rolling with the best 1-2 WR duo in the NFL to go with the most athletic QB in the NFL

Not sure why anybody would hate on that.
There's dudes in sunglasses on the back of their hats and over their eyes driving flagged out f150s with tiki torches in the back raising their hands right now swerving around in traffic that might kill someone rn

msadows

Liked Posts:
Bears will get #1 from the Panthers and this board will be super sad when they trade down for the 2nd year in a row.

They'll of course trade it to the giants, who will end up giving the #1 overall to the bears in 2025

Moses Moreno

Liked Posts:
Bears will get #1 from the Panthers and this board will be super sad when they trade down for the 2nd year in a row.

They'll of course trade it to the giants, who will end up giving the #1 overall to the bears in 2025
And Kayvon Thibodeaux

greg23

Liked Posts:
Prob hugging him saying....

"when I get an asst gm/scout position this off-season; I'll do whatever it takes to trade for you when the new bears gm/coach put you on the market.....we can fail together; again; somewhere else"