Did Anyone See Poles Hug Fields?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah, thanks. I had no idea. God forbid my fucking stupid screen name doesn't "match" the random picture I used. Definitely needed to point that out. Good use of all of our time. I will go through and make sure everyone has a picture that is an accurate representation of their usernames. Ass.
Calm down Bringbackditka

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
After the historic, double fumble, don't matter, we badder comeback?

In the locker room, Poles hugs the shit out of Fields like a man convinced that's his quarterback.

No grown man in a position of power would embrace another man on the "chopping block" if he was going to axe him after the season.

And if he does punt Fields out of Chicago, he is not a genuine man. He is capable of lies and treachery.

I'm not even going to post the video. I want all of you Bagent bumping, Fields haters to find it for yourselves. I'll give you a hint, it's on the internet.

Fields is the QB in 2024. #called it. Take the 5 day old turkey out of your sweaty, nubbed out hands and go see for yourselve.

Smell ya later.
I agree, Poles is smart enough to see JF is the guy.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Bears will get #1 from the Panthers and this board will be super sad when they trade down for the 2nd year in a row.

They'll of course trade it to the giants, who will end up giving the #1 overall to the bears in 2025
Good plan, the NYC media will crucify the cry baby Caleb like they have Zack Wilson

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Well, over another decade, he is on track to have a record of 37-138. So...........why do you hate the Bears so much?
being on track to have a record is not the same as the record!!!

its like saying a team is a playoff team if the season ended today!!!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
being on track to have a record is not the same as the record!!!

its like saying a team is a playoff team if the season ended today!!!

Or guys that say " take away the big run and he only had x amount of yards" Uhh, the player ran for 19 carries and 127 yds. But sure take away some stats to fit your narrative. Spartan is a big giant dummy.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Or guys that say " take away the big run and he only had x amount of yards" Uhh, the player ran for 19 carries and 127 yds. But sure take away some stats to fit your narrative. Spartan is a big giant dummy.
aside from peyton mannings 539 TD's he didnt do much in the NFL

Bolek

Liked Posts:
Im a Bears fan, so I support any QB starting for this team, but in my opinion we should keep Fields through the end of his contract. After watching this team for the last few decades, its pretty obvious that talent at QB hasnt been the biggest issue, but rather lack of surrounding talent. I think the right move for Poles would be to continue building this roster from ground up, even at this slower than expected pace. Bring in a 1st round LT, use Braxton Jones as your swing tackle, draft MHJ or another top receiver from this draft class, draft and/or bring in FA C that can be relied upon. Worst case scenario, Fields doesnt pan out and has to be replaced, but Offensive Roster is loaded, and ready to go with the new QB. This QB fanboy/hater nonsense is a bit played out, support your team

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Im a Bears fan, so I support any QB starting for this team, but in my opinion we should keep Fields through the end of his contract. After watching this team for the last few decades, its pretty obvious that talent at QB hasnt been the biggest issue, but rather lack of surrounding talent. I think the right move for Poles would be to continue building this roster from ground up, even at this slower than expected pace. Bring in a 1st round LT, use Braxton Jones as your swing tackle, draft MHJ or another top receiver from this draft class, draft and/or bring in FA C that can be relied upon. Worst case scenario, Fields doesnt pan out and has to be replaced, but Offensive Roster is loaded, and ready to go with the new QB. This QB fanboy/hater nonsense is a bit played out, support your team

zero chance they go tackle with one of their firsts with how brax is playing

Bolek

Liked Posts:
zero chance they go tackle with one of their firsts with how brax is playing
Braxton has been really good since coming back from his injury, but he was really shaky to start the season. I think we still need to solidify LT with top talent

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Braxton has been really good since coming back from his injury, but he was really shaky to start the season. I think we still need to solidify LT with top talent

He wasn't shaky then either. His issue was penalties but they've went down as the season has gone on

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Increasing his trade value, 90% chance he is traded