Did Anyone See Poles Hug Fields?

Moses Moreno

Liked Posts:
There's dudes in sunglasses on the back of their hats and over their eyes driving flagged out f150s with tiki torches in the back raising their hands right now swerving around in traffic that might kill someone rn
Bagent will be the human victory cigar next year after Justin/DJ/Marvin bombs all over the NFL. They'll see #17 and be happy thinking of the Vegas game and continuously talk about how important it is to get the ball out quick while we watch Justin break ankles, extend plays and throw across his body like a god to our dual WR1s.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Sorry, @greg23 and @Spartan are busy q-tipping their penis holes and @DanielCCSBears is banned for tryna get people to harass his daughter. The other haters idk who they even are lol.

It's like people can't see the forest through the trees man. Fields is getting there. Sure, in crunch time, he panick fumbles. But once hus nervous sweaty hands issue gets fixed then the Bears can move on to his panick interceptions during crunch time.

Bears should give this car one more spin around the track and see if year 4 is the "I got ot" moment for Fields.

I call it the Cole Kmet approach. Everyone knows it takes players a solid 4 years to understand the NFL.

And THAT is what that hug was all about. They're planning their future.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
After the historic, double fumble, don't matter, we badder comeback?

In the locker room, Poles hugs the shit out of Fields like a man convinced that's his quarterback.

No grown man in a position of power would embrace another man on the "chopping block" if he was going to axe him after the season.

And if he does punt Fields out of Chicago, he is not a genuine man. He is capable of lies and treachery.

I'm not even going to post the video. I want all of you Bagent bumping, Fields haters to find it for yourselves. I'll give you a hint, it's on the internet.

Fields is the QB in 2024. #called it. Take the 5 day old turkey out of your sweaty, nubbed out hands and go see for yourselve.

Smell ya later.
jim-carrey-dumb-and-dumber.gif

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Bears will get #1 from the Panthers and this board will be super sad when they trade down for the 2nd year in a row.

They'll of course trade it to the giants, who will end up giving the #1 overall to the bears in 2025
This is prob what will happen.

Beats gotten cash in on some blue chip players when the opportunity arises however.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:

In the locker room, Poles hugs the shit out of Fields like a man convinced that's his quarterback.

No grown man in a position of power would embrace another man on the "chopping block" if he was going to axe him after the season.

And if he does punt Fields out of Chicago, he is not a genuine man. He is capable of lies and treachery.

I'm not even going to post the video. I want all of you Bagent bumping, Fields haters to find it for yourselves. I'll give you a hint, it's on the internet.

Fields is the QB in 2024. #called it. Take the 5 day old turkey out of your sweaty, nubbed out hands and go see for yourselve.

Smell ya later.
I dont even care at this point. This organization is a straight shit show.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Lurk McGurk

Liked Posts:
There seemed to be a general consensus amongst Bears fans that the Bears had to find out this season about Fields. I had very high hopes (that started to get tempered by reports out of training camp) and most Bears fans did as well. I was on board with passing on drafting QB in 2023, getting the value of the trade back, and letting Justin show us what he's got this year.

Personally, at this point, I have less hope in him than I did last year. Is what we've seen passing the pre season test of what we would have required from Justin when we thought this was his prove it year? I find it hard to believe that this is meeting the standard that people expected in the offseason.

With all of that said, the Bears now appear to be likely holding the keys to #1 overall. If that doesn't happen they're still likely to have at least #2. The Bears have never been in a position to draft QB's that are considered to be this valuable of prospects (at least in my lifetime).

Justin has not removed the doubts (he's actually increased mine), the Bears are water walking to be able to land a potentially franchise changing QB in the draft (yes, we all know that they might not pan out), and somehow people are wanting to pass up this opportunity. I don't understand it. I'm a big Bears homer and it seems totally obvious to me that they will be drafting a QB at 1 or 2, regardless of what Justin may do the rest of the season. At this point there's no way to remove the doubt about consistency.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Let’s be serious for a second. For everybody here wanting them to draft a QB, last night probably guarantees you only have 1 pick in the top 5. After last night the bears pick is projected to be at 7.

You would be better off keeping fields, moving down 1 or 2 spots, acquiring draft capital for next season in the process, and then still walking away with MHJ and Fashanu / Alt.

If you shit can flus and Getsy like they should, and get fields a real OC and he still can’t show he’s the guy THEN you draft the next guy - who would benefit more from them having MHJ + Fashanu than Caleb Williams or Drake Maye would by only having 1 of them in their rookie season.
I think if Fields gets a bit better, you just go with him and somehow get a 2025 1st round pick in return in case he doesn’t get better next year. You at least get a WR, line help in both sides, and your 2025 QB has a decent team to develop. Even if we trade up in 2025 to get the QB we want.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

Smell ya later.
Of course Fields will be back in 2024 ... now!

All Fields has to do is go to Human Resources and tell them that Poles was "hugging the shit out of me". At that point, it would be a choice of keeping Fields or suffering a major sexual harassment lawsuit.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Justin's got haters? Dude's our franchise QB for the next decade. Once MHJ comes it's game fuckin over because we're rolling with the best 1-2 WR duo in the NFL to go with the most athletic QB in the NFL

Not sure why anybody would hate on that.
Well, over another decade, he is on track to have a record of 37-138. So...........why do you hate the Bears so much?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well, over another decade, he is on track to have a record of 37-138. So...........why do hate the Bears so much?
'why do' indeed? we know why YOU do