Liked Posts:
I think you missed on the thread title. It should read, "Fields hugs Poles."

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'd be the best damn mod these forii have ever seen.
So I’m thinking we need a mod for the donator forum only one catch and it ain’t that big a deal, you can only post in that forum. We should start a trial run! @nvanprooyen ?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
He is capable of lies and treachery.

He came in telling us the trenches were most important. Sorry, DBs are all I can do for you.

I don't think Fields is gone because of Fields. I think Fields is gone if the coaches are gone. If Fields stays then I think the coaches are staying and we traded down the #1 pick again.
It's just a timing thing. New coaches with Fields means you're either playing out his 4 year because it's cheap or you're going to pay $25mil a year on the hope the new coaches can do something. Neither scenario would convince me to come coach this loser team. Giving me my pick of the '24 QB litter would.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
Well, over another decade, he is on track to have a record of 37-138. So...........why do you hate the Bears so much?

Ain't gonna be like that forever Sparty. It's ok, you'll be on board soon enough.

The talent is too great and he's too good of a leader to stay losing like that. The growth is gonna be fun and why we're fans my guy.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He came in telling us the trenches were most important. Sorry, DBs are all I can do for you.

I don't think Fields is gone because of Fields. I think Fields is gone if the coaches are gone. If Fields stays then I think the coaches are staying and we traded down the #1 pick again.
It's just a timing thing. New coaches with Fields means you're either playing out his 4 year because it's cheap or you're going to pay $25mil a year on the hope the new coaches can do something. Neither scenario would convince me to come coach this loser team. Giving me my pick of the '24 QB litter would.
Braxton, Wright, Nate Davis on the oline. Sweat, Billings and the 2 rookies on the defensive line.

Not like he ignored it.

Bust

Liked Posts:
You are assuming Poles will even be here.

It's ideal for the bears to finish strong and EVERYONE comes back for another run. Welcome back Getsy, Eberflus, Fields all key bears free agents to be! Bears can franchise tag JJ if they can't agree to long term deal. End of next season is the breakup year if things fall apart.

Poles in return makes bank with the #1 overall pick. Minimum 3 1st round picks in return is a start.

It's time to rewrite the record books boyz

The Galloping Ghost

Liked Posts:
LOL at anyone thinking Fields or Poles are going anywhere next season.

Also Walter Payton wasn't the Galloping Ghost

Yeah, thanks. I had no idea. God forbid my fucking stupid screen name doesn't "match" the random picture I used. Definitely needed to point that out. Good use of all of our time. I will go through and make sure everyone has a picture that is an accurate representation of their usernames. Ass.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Braxton, Wright, Nate Davis on the oline. Sweat, Billings and the 2 rookies on the defensive line.

Not like he ignored it.

I didn't say he did. But he wasn't exactly pressed for time to get it done as far as Fields having been a year into a 4yr contract is concerned.
And I'll even say he was screwed with his 1st draft by Pace.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Soul Train that aint. Nice to see them happy for a change.