Disappointing Win vs the 49ers

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
What a miserable existence you must live in to watch that game yesterday and think "what a shit show" lol. Just miserable.
You spelled "correct" wrong. Sorry that you didn't know what you were watching.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Cool that the Bears won but it was probably one of the worst NFL games I've ever watched. The Bears had zero reason to win that game and the 49ers beat themselves with over 10 penalties and just poor playcalling. Lance played almost as bad as Fields as well.

The two silver linings I have is that Brisker looked good and EDDIE JACKSON IS BACK. Brisker was all over the place.

Santos needs to be cut immediately.

I was also impressed with Herbert carrying Fields on his back, Montgomery did nothing.

Enjoy this win because there won't be many more coming over the next 16 weeks.

Need to look ahead and draft a QB in 2023.
It was great NFL game, if you are looking to stir things up fine, I'll bite. Here ya go, you are a dick! Get the fuck out of here. Putz!

mecha

Liked Posts:
@Grimson I appreciate your gimmick. what were your thoughts on the Sunday night game? thanks

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're the only one crying after a win, stfu and enjoy it we were expected to lose and won yet here you are bitching and crying because their play wasn't up to your standards

Huh? Link to crying?

It's called observations that Bears meatballs can't process. You'll be crying next week after Rodgers absolutely destroys the Bears again and exposes the team for what it really is, again.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I didn't watch the Sunday night game. I was still nauseous over Fields' performance earlier in the day.
FEILDS actually scored touchdowns unlike Lance. he won.

all the 2nd year quarterbacks yesterday kinda shit the bed I think.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I thought Mustipher played well. Olin must be working his $15/hr magic