Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Anyone with an objective brane would come to this conclusion. Just because I don't agree with every decison in game doesn't mean im not happy with the outcome. But if anyone watched this game (holy fuck what a shitshow and thought the Bears really deserved it is just fooling themselves.

Somr fans have Black Rainbows ? shot up their asses. It's sad. Bears win and all they wanna do is pick apart fans who truly see every aspect of the game.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well stated. Last season they get stomped in that game. Completely new team and three penalties to beat a team that was one play away from the Super bowl last year. Great win for the Bears.

U seem unreasonably upset and are still a draft dodger,

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
U seem unreasonably upset and are still a draft dodger,
I'm happy that the Bear's won. I'm also happy that others recognize what a POS you really are.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
So you'd agree that it was a relatively disappointing win?
I think Matt Eberflus is the best Bears coach since Ditka, maybe even Halas.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
But...this wasn't a loss at great cost. What did we lose? No major injuries? I think you're using that term incorrectly.

Like I said earlier, for me it was a disappointing win because every win drags this franchise further into the past. If the Bears had lost this game, they would still be on track to go 0-17 which would for sure had led to the firing of Matt Meathead and given them a chance at hiring an offensive coach who could develop Justin Fields. The future of the NFL is offense and innovation, not rah rah disciplinarian tough guy coaches like Meathead.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
It's a lack of intelligence situation with Grimey along with the fact that he really is a jerk-off.

Interesting. I see that you call @Grimson Grimey though? So you're obviously on a nickname basis with him. You also mention jerking off which is completely non FTO related.
Maybe, and I am just spitballing here , the things you dislike in Grimson(grimey) are really the things you dislike about yourself? Not a sermon!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Like he put the offense on his back and scored 2 TDs in the second half.

Amen brother. In a rainy, wet, cesspool, Feilds was the lone bright spot

Liked Posts:
I'm actually happy with the offense. I know the stats weren't eye popping but SF IS a defensive team. SF has a top 3 defensive unit.

The Bears did what Nagy refused to do. They stayed with the run in a close game even when they weren't breaking off huge gains. In a close game you have to stay patient with the run and it will eventually set up the P.A..

What turned the tide was when Field's was able to hit Pettis on a busted play. SF was bringing the heat on every play. Field's being able to buy time and find Pettis changed SFs defensive approach going forward and kept them honest from that point forward.

Your not going to get many shots against a defense like SFs. It was refreshing to see the Bears stay patient with the run, not beat themselves with too many mistakes while capitalizing on the few opportunities SF fell short on.

I know everyone sees the score and thinks it was all defense, but I'm telling you that it's the offense that really should encourage the fanbase. Even with the less than stellar Stat line.

Against that defense their mistakes will be few and far between & the Bears capitalized on the few chinks in the armor they had. In large part because they kept it close enough to stay patient with the run.

You're making it sound like they squeaked by a bottom feeder they were favored to beat. That's not the case.

Last edited: