Disappointing Win vs the 49ers

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You could also make the argument that the Bears didn't kill themselves with penalties. Pretty encouraging tbh. Feels like a trend, albeit a small sample size.
And it became a broken play because Fields escaped the pocket and also kept his eyes on the whole field.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Griping because they played like shit. Stop being a mouthbreathing meatball.
They played like shit the first Half. But Justin fields took that game into his own hands. Who knows what will happen Going forward. 9ers were favored by 7. And lost to the shitty Bears. The NFC runner ups lost the The Bears a team predicted to be the worst team. Take it in. One week till the next game. Be positive.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why would he root for the Packers?
Because he's obviously not rooting for the Bears. JFC. They got a win against a very tough DEF in terrible conditions. Pretty impressive.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You seem upset.
LOL not really but WTF says, "Disappointing win." I mean, is that even a thing? IT'S A FUCKING WIN. I guess he'd rather there was a very exciting loss? Very few people had us winning, outside of this forum. National media said we sucked. This was a gutsy win. We have a lot of work to do, but this was a great first step.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Because he's obviously not rooting for the Bears. JFC. They got a win against a very tough DEF in terrible conditions. Pretty impressive.

I think if you ask him, he'd tell you how impressed he is. All of you simpletons are hanging on his every negative response and missing out on his true message. @Anytime23 @Grimson

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
LOL not really but WTF says, "Disappointing win." I mean, is that even a thing? IT'S A FUCKING WIN. I guess he'd rather there was a very exciting loss? Very few people had us winning, outside of this forum. National media said we sucked. This was a gutsy win. We have a lot of work to do, but this was a great first step.
Obviously you've never heard of a Pyrrhic Victory.

Open a textbook.

@Hawkeye. check out this chuck.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
so whos coughing up receipts and going on the attack against the media..