Disappointing Win vs the 49ers

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Weather didn't help, I get that. But there are not many NFL QBs that have ever managed a 2.8 QBR or less in a full NFL half. I am fully in agreement that Fields had a decent 2nd half. But having one half of decent play isn't going to win you many games.

Like I mentioned earlier, the Niners killed themselves with penalties including the 15 yard personal foul that led to the Bears first TD (which was also a broken play).
You could also make the argument that the Bears didn't kill themselves with penalties. Pretty encouraging tbh. Feels like a trend, albeit a small sample size.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Shanny is 8-29 without Jimmy G as the starter.

OVERRATED QB WHISPERER

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Brisker will be one of the best safeties in the NFL soon enough. And Herbert >>>>>>> Montgomery. I was the original #calledit on that so don't try stealing it from me.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Based on the "clubs" he visits in Hong kong...why wouldn't he be a packer fan?
How fucking creative. Another gay / tranny comment. I let an earlier one slide, but this time you get a month because you are one of the worst offenders on this board.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
How fucking creative. Another gay / tranny comment. I let an earlier one slide, but this time you get a month because you are one of the worst offenders on this board.

Thank you. he has been stalking me for years. I had to chain shepbrah up outside at nights just in case he found my house.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Cool that the Bears won but it was probably one of the worst NFL games I've ever watched. The Bears had zero reason to win that game and the 49ers beat themselves with over 10 penalties and just poor playcalling. Lance played almost as bad as Fields as well.

The two silver linings I have is that Brisker looked good and EDDIE JACKSON IS BACK. Brisker was all over the place.

Santos needs to be cut immediately.

I was also impressed with Herbert carrying Fields on his back, Montgomery did nothing.

Enjoy this win because there won't be many more coming over the next 16 weeks.

Need to look ahead and draft a QB in 2023.
Good lawd! The stupidity. :what:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I've been down bad on Montgomery for years. I called Herbert last year. Sorry not sorry. Fellow HoFer @Fearless Gun G.O.A.T was giving me shit about it

Whatever you did or feel, it's late. I am the originator of the David Montgomery hate. Sorry not sorry.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Looking toward the future, with a defensive coach like Flus I think the good version of the Bears is just a cleaner version of today. If that makes any sense.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Please feel free to post any lies told. Knowing your history that will be impossible, but had to ask.
My history? lol! Unlike you i dont have a well known history of posting garbage. But as i said your op is just stupidity.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
This looks to be a better scheme for Herbert IMO. Monty seemed to dance into the defender after his first carry of the game