Disappointing Win vs the 49ers

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
Fields has a 2.8 QB rating in the 1st half. Guy is trash. Niners had like 300 penalties in the 2nd half which the Bears benefited from.

Like I said, enjoy this one because there won't be many more in the next several months.
And then they adjusted and played better. Lots to be positive about. Don’t think Fields is trash at all.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cool that the Bears won but it was probably one of the worst NFL games I've ever watched. The Bears had zero reason to win that game and the 49ers beat themselves with over 10 penalties and just poor playcalling. Lance played almost as bad as Fields as well.

The two silver linings I have is that Brisker looked good and EDDIE JACKSON IS BACK. Brisker was all over the place.

Santos needs to be cut immediately.

I was also impressed with Herbert carrying Fields on his back, Montgomery did nothing.

Enjoy this win because there won't be many more coming over the next 16 weeks.

Need to look ahead and draft a QB in 2023.
Typical 'woe is me' pessimistic Chicago sports fan. Disappointed because you can't bask in the bliss agony of defeat so you can legitimately gripe. Pathetic.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
19 yards in the 1st half isn't trash. TIL. LOL.
That’s not what I said though. I said Fields-the player-is not trash. Rough first half for him, and then he picked it up and helped with leading the team to a victory.

There will be growing pains, it’s a young team. Lot to be encouraged about though.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Like I said, enjoy this one because there won't be many more in the next several months.
This is gonna be a failed #calledit. After the Packers, there is a pretty favorable stretch for the next few months.

#calledit

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Griping because they played like shit. Stop being a mouthbreathing meatball.
It is way better to be a "meatball" sports fan than what people like you are. You were probably angry masturbating the whole first half, weren't you? (don't lie)

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
It is way better to be a "meatball" sports fan than what people like you are. You were probably angry masturbating the whole first half, weren't you? (don't lie)

Got em!! I heard that Grimson was anger banging his weiner instead of watching the Bears get that w!