Disappointing Win vs the 49ers

greg23

Liked Posts:
So you don't have any proof then? Just like no one has any proof that Fields is any good. Crazy stuff bro.
If only you could delete your fake stories around here

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
ITT meatballs upset at the truth. Can't do much about that unfortunately.

If anyone with more than 2 branecells that can accidentally smash together to form a coherent thought watched this game and thought the Bears looked good... well, I can't even fathom. But I know they are probably 300+ lbs and have cheetoh grease all over their phone screen.

macbear67

Liked Posts:
Ridiculous thread. Coaching was good. 2nd half adjustments were made. Offensive line blocked better as the game went along. Field had zero time in the first half, when he had time in the second he did better. Defense played its heart out all game. Team played like professionals - Nagy team would have crumbled.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

If anyone with more than 2 branecells that can accidentally smash together to form a coherent thought watched this game and thought the Bears looked good... well, I can't even fathom. But I know they are probably 300+ lbs and have cheetoh grease all over their phone screen.
You're right. They should pull the plug on Fields. You should be the GM! Why in the hell or you on this mediocre forum?? Let's start the petition #Grimson4GM

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Ridiculous thread. Coaching was good. 2nd half adjustments were made. Offensive line blocked better as the game went along. Field had zero time in the first half, when he had time in the second he did better. Defense played its heart out all game. Team played like professionals - Nagy team would have crumbled.

Why is it ridiculous? I literally said it was cool the Bears won. Biggest and most glaring deficit was the play of Fields. His first TD was on a fluke broken play, no hate on the 2nd TD. Doesn't excuse his first half play. How are you not seeing this?

Agreed that the coaching seemed a lot better than we are used to and I liked the general discipline.

Brisker gonna be a DAWG.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I didn't think they looked good, especially offensively. Lots of room for improvement obviously.

But, they showed some grit. Week 1, new staff and systems on both sides of the ball, against pretty good talent. I will fucking take it.

My prediction initially was like 3 wins before the draft / FA, adjusted up to 7, still feeling pretty good about that number.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't think they looked good, especially offensively. Lots of room for improvement obviously.

But, they showed some grit. Week 1, new staff and systems on both sides of the ball, against pretty good talent. I will fucking take it.

My prediction initially was like 3 wins before the draft / FA, adjusted up to 7, still feeling pretty good about that number.

Weather didn't help, I get that. But there are not many NFL QBs that have ever managed a 2.8 QBR or less in a full NFL half. I am fully in agreement that Fields had a decent 2nd half. But having one half of decent play isn't going to win you many games.

Like I mentioned earlier, the Niners killed themselves with penalties including the 15 yard personal foul that led to the Bears first TD (which was also a broken play).