Disappointing Win vs the 49ers

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think if you ask him, he'd tell you how impressed he is. All of you simpletons are hanging on his every negative response and missing out on his true message.
I mean, I'll go back and re-read this initial post but that wasn't how I took it.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
But...this wasn't a loss at great cost. What did we lose? No major injuries? I think you're using that term incorrectly.

lost draft position for the #1 pick of course.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cool that the Bears won but it was probably one of the worst NFL games I've ever watched. The Bears had zero reason to win that game and the 49ers beat themselves with over 10 penalties and just poor playcalling. Lance played almost as bad as Fields as well.

The two silver linings I have is that Brisker looked good and EDDIE JACKSON IS BACK. Brisker was all over the place.

Santos needs to be cut immediately.

I was also impressed with Herbert carrying Fields on his back, Montgomery did nothing.

Enjoy this win because there won't be many more coming over the next 16 weeks.

Need to look ahead and draft a QB in 2023.
Okay let's look at the positives in here, as I was told I didn't get the tone right:

• Cool they won. Brisker looked good. EJ back. Herbert imprssive.

Negaties:

• One of the worst games they've seen. (Weather was pretty terrible and that had a profound impact IMO.) Bears had zero reason to win. (Um, no, actually they adjusted at the half, started rolling out, and took some shots downfield. They ADJUSTED. They CHANGED.). Yes, 49ers had a lot of penalties, they did help for sure. Santos needs to be cut (LOL horrible field, grass was a mess, standing water—um NO.) Won't be many more wins coming? (IDK about that. I had them at 8-9 and this was a win on my picks. So, maybe then win 4 more maybe they win 7 IDK. But in better conditions, I think they do better.) Need to get a QB in 2023. (LOL, no. This is essentially the first year as Nagy fucked it ALL UP last year.)

So, yes, I'd still say this was way more negative than positive.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Okay let's look at the positives in here, as I was told I didn't get the tone right:

Negaties:

• One of the worst games they've seen. (Weather was pretty terrible and that had a profound impact IMO.) Bears had zero reason to win. (Um, no, actually they adjusted at the half, started rolling out, and took some shots downfield. They ADJUSTED. They CHANGED.). Yes, 49ers had a lot of penalties, they did help for sure. Santos needs to be cut (LOL horrible field, grass was a mess, standing water—um NO.) Won't be many more wins coming? (IDK about that. I had them at 8-9 and this was a win on my picks. So, maybe then win 4 more maybe they win 7 IDK. But in better conditions, I think they do better.) Need to get a QB in 2023. (LOL, no. This is essentially the first year as Nagy fucked it ALL UP last year.)

what is your dumb point?

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
what is your dumb point?
I was told that I didn't get your post. That you were overwhelmingly positive. I disagreed with that. It seems like a few tiny things you liked and the rest you bailed on. So, "disappointing win?" No.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I see @pseudonym is acting like a classless dick again. More receipts for me to send to his publisher.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No you sound even more upset.
I'm not upset in the least. The Bears won. It's all good. On top of that the Packers and Lions lost. Rodgers got knocked around today. So...good day. We still have a long way to go, but today was good day.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Negaties:

Are you Ok? The Bears won the game! Please stop inciting message board negativity

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I was told that I didn't get your post. That you were overwhelmingly positive. I disagreed with that. It seems like a few tiny things you liked and the rest you bailed on. So, "disappointing win?" No.

Not sure what this means. So you are admitting to having nothing but being upset?

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure what this means. So you are admitting to having nothing but being upset?
LOL NO MDB111 said I didn't understand your original thread post. That you were mostly positive and I disagreed pretty strongly that's all. Whatever. It's not important. Saying this was a disappointing win and that we need a new QB I don't agree with that. I do agree with your mentioning Brisker and Herbert.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

What "tiny" things is he speaking of? He seems unhinged

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
LOL NO MDB111 said I didn't understand your original thread post. That you were mostly positive and I disagreed pretty strongly that's all. Whatever. It's not important. Saying this was a disappointing win and that we need a new QB I don't agree with that. I do agree with your mentioning Brisker and Herbert.

So you'd agree that it was a relatively disappointing win?

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Jackson had the nice play on the pick but also some disappointing plays. Shanahan specially ran plays to isolate Jackson to make the play several times and he rarely made the play. Hoping he builds on the positives of his pick and elevates the other areas of his game.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Cool that the Bears won but it was probably one of the worst NFL games I've ever watched. The Bears had zero reason to win that game and the 49ers beat themselves with over 10 penalties and just poor playcalling. Lance played almost as bad as Fields as well.

The two silver linings I have is that Brisker looked good and EDDIE JACKSON IS BACK. Brisker was all over the place.

Santos needs to be cut immediately.

I was also impressed with Herbert carrying Fields on his back, Montgomery did nothing.

Enjoy this win because there won't be many more coming over the next 16 weeks.

Need to look ahead and draft a QB in 2023.
Feilds was disappointing in the first half for sure. And it was disappointing that we are still waiting for a game where he plays perfectly but with all of that rain I wasn't expecting it.

You know what was really disappointing though? Not enough people are talking about Dom Rob. He was probably the 2nd best defender out there today and he's literally a late round rookie that played offense most of his life. Disappointing that people can't get their CHIT together and get on this bandwagon.

Bears fans never disappointing though finding a way to be angry after a win. I mean, you can call this a disappointing win like it was, and people somehow are so mad on a beautiful Sunday evening when their team literally WON!

Half these guys are drunk beating up their wives right now despite the bears winning lol, sad!

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
So you'd agree that it was a relatively disappointing win?

Anyone with an objective brane would come to this conclusion. Just because I don't agree with every decison in game doesn't mean im not happy with the outcome. But if anyone watched this game (holy fuck what a shitshow and thought the Bears really deserved it is just fooling themselves.