Disappointing Win vs the 49ers

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Feilds was disappointing in the first half for sure. And it was disappointing that we are still waiting for a game where he plays perfectly but with all of that rain I wasn't expecting it.

You know what was really disappointing though? Not enough people are talking about Dom Rob. He was probably the 2nd best defender out there today and he's literally a late round rookie that played offense most of his life. Disappointing that people can't get their CHIT together and get on this bandwagon.

Bears fans never disappointing though finding a way to be angry after a win. I mean, you can call this a disappointing win like it was, and people somehow are so mad on a beautiful Sunday evening when their team literally WON!

Half these guys are drunk beating up their wives right now despite the bears winning lol, sad!
False. Wife is currently beating me up.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Anyone with an objective brane would come to this conclusion. Just because I don't agree with every decison in game doesn't mean im not happy with the outcome. But if anyone watched this game (holy fuck what a shitshow and thought the Bears really deserved it is just fooling themselves.
To ignore how well the bears shut down a very good team from scoring in this game is what is fooling yourself. In addition, in the 2nd half, the Bear's showed good offensive balance against one of the best defenses in the NFL. I especially was impressed by the improvement of the offensive line from last year. Clearly, coaching matters.

The Bear's in this game were the better team and deserved to win the game. They played with spirit and yet also played with discipline. Last season they had neither. That's good enough for anyone I think.

4THQUARTERCLUTCHLER

Liked Posts:
Cool that the Bears won but it was probably one of the worst NFL games I've ever watched. The Bears had zero reason to win that game and the 49ers beat themselves with over 10 penalties and just poor playcalling. Lance played almost as bad as Fields as well.

The two silver linings I have is that Brisker looked good and EDDIE JACKSON IS BACK. Brisker was all over the place.

Santos needs to be cut immediately.

I was also impressed with Herbert carrying Fields on his back, Montgomery did nothing.

Enjoy this win because there won't be many more coming over the next 16 weeks.

Need to look ahead and draft a QB in 2023.
Damn I bet your* life is miserable with such an optimistic outlook.

Last edited:

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Cool that the Bears won but it was probably one of the worst NFL games I've ever watched. The Bears had zero reason to win that game and the 49ers beat themselves with over 10 penalties and just poor playcalling. Lance played almost as bad as Fields as well.

The two silver linings I have is that Brisker looked good and EDDIE JACKSON IS BACK. Brisker was all over the place.

I was also impressed with Herbert carrying Fields on his back, Montgomery did nothing.

Please go back to China

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Interesting. I see that you call @Grimson Grimey though? So you're obviously on a nickname basis with him. You also mention jerking off which is completely non FTO related.
Maybe, and I am just spitballing here , the things you dislike in Grimson(grimey) are really the things you dislike about yourself? Not a sermon!

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I find it funny how some guys are complaining about the Bears winning "ugly"? Want to know who was to me the biggest LOSER among the coaching ranks this week-end? Our old pal, Lovie Smith, who in overtime and a 4th and 3 at MID FIELD with about a minute and a half to go, PUNTED THE BALL INSTEAD OF GOING FOR IT?

I WAS SHOCKED WHEN LOVIE GOT ANOTHER NFL HEAD COACHING GIG. Are you kidding me? How? Did he win more than 2 games a season with the ILLINI? So, in his first game back he sent a strong message to his new team that he had ZERO CONFIDENCE IN THEM TO MAKE THREE YARDS. And even if they didn't make the first down, HE DIDN'T TRUST HIS DEFENSE to hold and preserve the tie?

WHAT A LOSER!!!:ditka:

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I find it funny how some guys are complaining about the Bears winning "ugly"? Want to know who was to me the biggest LOSER among the coaching ranks this week-end? Our old pal, Lovie Smith, who in overtime and a 4th and 3 at MID FIELD with about a minute and a half to go, PUNTED THE BALL INSTEAD OF GOING FOR IT?

I WAS SHOCKED WHEN LOVIE GOT ANOTHER NFL HEAD COACHING GIG. Are you kidding me? How? Did he win more than 2 games a season with the ILLINI? So, in his first game back he sent a strong message to his new team that he had ZERO CONFIDENCE IN THEM TO MAKE THREE YARDS. And even if they didn't make the first down, HE DIDN'T TRUST HIS DEFENSE to hold and preserve the tie?

WHAT A LOSER!!!:ditka:
Sounds like something Matt Meathead would do.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
I will in December. In the meantime, enjoy your power outages and fires in the shittiest state in the union. Lolololol dumb cuck.
You have no idea. The smoke from the fires is pretty relentless. Know several people who lost their homes.

BUT today should be a celebration!
Did you recognize the coaching today? Especially on the offense?
That was special. Those big plays were not luck. As Bears bretheran we should all be celebrating today. Together if you will!
Cheers and I'm out and I love all y'all and this is going to be a fun season.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:

What's you opinion on the coaching?
It seems odd that you'd have such a negative title after such a big win (biggest point spread of the day)

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I will in December. In the meantime, enjoy your power outages and fires in the shittiest state in the union. Lolololol dumb cuck.
I typically respect you man but that’s just unnecessary. You would never say that to a family who just love everything because of fires. I had family members lose everything due to fires that were out of their control.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There is no such thing as a disappointing win in the NFL....there are just Ws and Ls
Do you believe in encouraging losses?

Can't have one without the other, that's like believing in heaven but not believing in heck.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you believe in encouraging losses?

Can't have one without the other, that's like believing in heaven but not believing in heck.
not particularly...

One thing I learned is that shit changes pretty quickly...I get tired of the story line such as 'most of the 10 loses were by 7 points or less...thats encouraging!'...only to shit the bed next year.