Disc golf (frisbee golf)

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I played 81 holes in the last 7 days!</p>

Mostly local course, but some at another that is ~25 miles away.  (lesser course)</p>

My game is coming along. I think finally I am learning to get my whole body rotating instead of just using my arm.</p>

Work on my follow through has really helped, and I have been working on a slow and smooth x-step for both, forehand & backhand drives.</p>

I think it is really helping me develop muscle memory and I am getting better distance. Now if I can just smooth it out and get the accuracy down....</p>

</p>

HYZER FLIP!!!!!!!</p>

</p>

My favorite shot. Throw disc (usually understable) leaning forward a bit (hyzer line) and get good pull through the throw....</p>

Disc arcs, then flips to flat (or turns a bit right even) and glides on and on before fading back left a bit.</p>

My Vibram Summit in medium softness rubber is my favorite disc.  I putt with it, and I use it for most approach shots for either tight hyzer flip straight line or shots I want to go left to right and keep going right.  (it is really understable)  I would be lost without my beloved Summit.</p>

</p>

There are plenty of good throwing discs for sale out there in good dyeing, white plastic too.</p>

Dye! Dye! Dye!</p>

</p>

More art is upcoming.  Recently I have learned that sometimes there is art in the random.</p>

Random dye = predictable thrower (?)</p>

so far!</p>