HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So you are advocating for more flags? The funk is wrong with you.

I understand foregoing the PI in the end zone since Pitt still one handed caught that one for a TD but the holding on 4th and 1 cost the Steelers a first down and points. Then not calling the spike is giving the Jags the ball just outside of the end zone without penalizing a clear rule violation that could have cost them the touchdown and held the Jags to a field goal.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I understand foregoing the PI in the end zone since Pitt still one handed caught that one for a TD but the holding on 4th and 1 cost the Steelers a first down and points. Then not calling the spike is giving the Jags the ball just outside of the end zone without penalizing a clear rule violation that could have cost them the touchdown and held the Jags to a field goal.

Players spike the ball all the time without a flag. Who fucking cares. Quick somebody call the waaaaaambulance.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Players spike the ball all the time without a flag. Who fucking cares. Quick somebody call the waaaaaambulance.

You're seriously Special person. A rule is a rule. Either you enforce them or what the fuck is the point of having them. By the way, did you forget already that refs tried to penalize the Bears for that stupid spinning ball drop that Deonte Thompson kept doing? That isn't even a spike and they tried fucking us on it. Either you call things evenly for everyone or its just a load of bullshit.

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
How about those Glitter Kitties

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
You're seriously Special person. A rule is a rule. Either you enforce them or what the fuck is the point of having them. By the way, did you forget already that refs tried to penalize the Bears for that stupid spinning ball drop that Deonte Thompson kept doing? That isn't even a spike and they tried fucking us on it. Either you call things evenly for everyone or its just a load of bullshit.

Shit hasn't been called evenly in the NFL in decades. I know you have to know that right? I mean shit, that take down, had it been Rodgers, called for sure and may have ejected him for good measure.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If Bortles can play as well as he has the past few drives, I think they might have a chance against the Patriots.

Uncle Zeek

Liked Posts:
A spike is not illegal unless it is interpreted as excessive celebration or if it is spiked in the direction of another player in which case it's unsportsmanlike conduct.

Just another one of those wonderful NFL rules where it's up to the interpretation of the ref.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
didn't expect the Pit defense to get lit up like this. Putting 28 points on Jags defense should be good enough to win a game

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A spike is not illegal unless it is interpreted as excessive celebration or if it is spiked in the direction of another player in which case it's unsportsmanlike conduct.

Just another one of those wonderful NFL rules where it's up to the interpretation of the ref.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

A spike can be deemed as unsportsmanlike conduct OR delay of game. Regardless there isn't any interpretation of a spike that isn't supposed to be penalized outside of a scoring play. There is a grey area however where a player can run out of bounds and spike the ball without penalty on the sidelines. That is what it is.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All I'm waiting for now is a Jalen Ramsey int and a Jalen Ramsey post game interview

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Probably watching the last of Big Ben.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No PI there right? Nah, just let the Jags get away with it again. Fuck it.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Bortles has been in the league 4 years now and still has bouts of terrible play. He also had a much more distinguished college career than Trubisky. Trubisky is already starting over with a new coaching staff, offense, playbook, etc. only after his rookie season. Keep this in mind when setting expectations for next season. It’s gonna take Trubisky a solid 2-3 years from now to reach his potential.