DJ Moore Extended!!!

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've been thinking about hair extensions recently, I mistyped and Googled moore extensions just minutes ago. I would like to think I had a small part in the DJ Moore extension. No thanks necessary.
Not all heroes wear capes…

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
That looks like a bargain when everyone keeps getting the next best contract ever. He's getting paid while Poles has plenty of room, and now they can focus on building the team instead of keeping key players in house.
Wonder if Poles will work the money around to give them any extra cap space for a signing like Yannick?

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Think the contract is good right now but will look even better in a year or 2 when any WR thats under 30 and breaks 1k yards in a season will be getting $30M a pop. This probably means KA is a 1 and done with CHI though unless he has a monster season and Poles thinks 2025 is all-in time.

Reactions: DC

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That looks like a bargain when everyone keeps getting the next best contract ever. He's getting paid while Poles has plenty of room, and now they can focus on building the team instead of keeping key players in house.
This may say as much about CW as DJ. Imagine hitting the market and having to choose between Bortles, Mitch etc.