DJ Moore Extended!!!

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Congratulations DJ, you deserve it. Now don’t squander it and end up in the poor house

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
This contract will be insane value when it actually kicks in 2 years from now. Hate to see what those WR will be getting. Assuming extension means this is a 6 year deal.
That is a really good point. If he were being paid that money today, that is right under Tyreek Hill money. Which is a steep price, but given how much he put into this team last year... he could probably have gotten somewhere around there if he was negotiating for this year.

Moore is a good guy, a good teammate, seemingly fun to be around, and now he is secure for 6 years while the market for WR is exploding.

GSHSoldier

Liked Posts:
He still has a few years left. And his game isn’t based on blazing speed anyways

them quick boys like Kyler Gordon will take away his little 11 yard outs as he ages. He has a lot of miles already. Good for one year

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
hopefully hes more steve smith than a fat guy who'll break down at 30. RB builds as WR heading towards his 30s, would have had me pause a tad. Atleast his contract doesnt run into 35-37. Guy has produced, so its warranted

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
hopefully hes more steve smith than a fat guy who'll break down at 30. RB builds as WR heading towards his 30s, would have had me pause a tad. Atleast his contract doesnt run into 35-37. Guy has produced, so its warranted
I’m guessing the last year or two will be easy to get out of if he ages poorly

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
This was my quote:

“Yeah you, me and everyone else will prefer DJ too.

I’m not saying it’s likely at all. Just thinking there’s a scenario where Odunze becomes that 1400 yard stud WR1 and maybe DJ becomes moveable for the right price.

Not likely but stranger shit has happened”

Said not likely twice.
Bro I am not reading this shit but I’m sorry you got hurt?

Have your PMS Party somewhere else I was LITERALLY answering a question

GSHSoldier

Liked Posts:
The Kyler Gordon that’s hurt and plays for the same team? 👍
Oh good point! Guess you forgot what the word like means. Bet you’re a moderator on 4chan and Reddit too. Keep in mind you came at me first. What a loser life to be attached to a forum 24/7. That’s sad. those young bucks gonna tear Keenan Allen up very soon. I would not lock him up to an extension, let him ride like DRE

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Finally nice to have a GM who does the obvious and plans for the future. I love that DJ is all in on Caleb. This is an exciting time to be a Bears fan.
It is but the two don’t go together. DJ is taking the contract regardless of who the Bears have at QB.