DJ Moore Extended!!!

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Oh good point! Guess you forgot what the word like means. Bet you’re a moderator on 4chan and Reddit too. Keep in mind you came at me first. What a loser life to be attached to a forum 24/7. That’s sad. those young bucks gonna tear Keenan Allen up very soon. I would not lock him up to an extension, let him ride like DRE

🧂

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
His average isn’t 27.5 it’s 23.5 if my math is correct. He had what 2 years and 32 million on the old deal so it’s 6years and 142million? I wish reporters would take the time to explain this.

They probably don't know anything about the details. They're in a rush to scoop everyone else so they tweet what they get.
I'm curious about the details with front loaded and escalators, because you know he didn't sign before seeing what Williams can do for his career without some escalators in case Williams does do it for his career.

This likely ends Keenan Allen’s potential re-signing

If he does it was always going to be year by year. Nobody is signing a 32 year old often injured WR to a long term contract.
This really changes nothing there. He'll sign here for another year if he wants to stay with Williams or he'll go fishing for money if that's what he wants.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I never “suggested” it. Had a couple hypothetical conversations with Remy.
Oh damn you came up with a thought and you shared it and you were wrong. Now everyone should mercilessly mock you for wanting to talk football.

What a jerk you are for putting a unique opinion out there.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Another list I didn't make.

This is great news. How often have we seen Bears we would love to extend get traded, not re upped, move on?

Props to the GM getting this done and NOT setting a new WR pay mark in the NFL.
DJ Moore is more a Bear after one season than Noshowquan Smith ever was. Intangibles count.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He still has a few years left. And his game isn’t based on blazing speed anyways
No but it's also not like they're going to be trying to resign Larry Fitzgerald. Allen has been good in his career but Moore is going to be better.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Why extend him if we haven’t even seen what he’s capable? Something Moore, He won’t amount to a thing… He won’t… trust me….

1722393389138.gif

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
His average isn’t 27.5 it’s 23.5 if my math is correct. He had what 2 years and 32 million on the old deal so it’s 6years and 142million? I wish reporters would take the time to explain this.
He was due to make $15.85 million in 2024 and $14.85 million in 2025. He’s now under contract for six years at $130.35 million. It’s an average from signing of $21.725 million.- Florio