Do you believe Trubisky has the tools to succeed?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Maybe on the Dan Ryan

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hiiiiiiiiiii

Welcome back buddy. Hope you can help us #MCCSGA!

I honestly don't think so. Pace had way better options in Watson or Mahommes but mortgaged the future to move up and select an unprepared QB when he still would have been there at #3 anyways.

Mitch also has the peripheral vision of a Cyclops which is obviously a glaringly obvious disqualifying factor when assessing QBs. It's not like this is the first example of Pace being a fucking idiot.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Welcome back buddy. Hope you can help us #MCCSGA!

I honestly don't think so. Pace had way better options in Watson or Mahommes but mortgaged the future to move up and select an unprepared QB when he still would have been there at #3 anyways.

Mitch also has the peripheral vision of a Cyclops which is obviously a glaringly obvious disqualifying factor when assessing QBs. It's not like this is the first example of Pace being a fucking idiot.

Thanks brotha, hope all is all.

Actually I’m with you 100%. He doesn’t seem to have that killer instinct. I see Mitch as being a good guy with a great work ethic, but I also see him over thinking everything and hesitant to take chances.. or zone in and wait too long, leading to sacks.

I’m starting to lose hope with him. Has he ever threw for 2 tds in a gam? I couldn’t believe last Sunday.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is exact same question I have wanted to ask the OP forever now. With Cutler busy being a TV Star...I thought maybe we could finally be on the same side of the quarterback coin for a change.

Also...welcome back.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I still have faith in the pick and yes I would have rather we drafted Watson by allot. It’s going to be a work in progress but he’s going to have to show something as time goes on

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Mahommes 4 td in week one, just saying.
Mahommes and Hill are that unique combo that put two crazy skills (insanely strong arm with out of this world speed) together. It's like daunte Culpeper and Randy moss. Once moss was traded, Culpeper sucked ass.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
That is exact same question I have wanted to ask the OP forever now. With Cutler busy being a TV Star...I thought maybe we could finally be on the same side of the quarterback coin for a change.

Also...welcome back.
haha! Yep, we’re on the same page. I’ll akways love 6, but Trubisky really doesn’t do much for me. Wish they drafted Mahomes

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
you mean like Norm Abrams tools? I doubt he has those but likely would not use them as a football player

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Does this mean I have to put my flashy thing GIFs away again? :(

pepethebear

Liked Posts:
It's extremely obvious that he's raw and kind of a project. His physical tools are pretty good and if he develops on the mental side of things he could be one of the better QBs out there. But he clearly has quite a ways to go in that regard.

Too often the game seems faster to him than he can process and he is gun-shy to begin with. One of the reasons he was drafted was because he didn't really turn the ball over and that seems to be the main focus of his development right now. The drawbacks to this have shown but if he ends up being a guy who makes dynamic plays while turning over the ball only rarely he will have success. I'm not sure if he'll ever be a guy who can put the team on his back though. He has to change some of the ways he does things pretty drastically for that to happen.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Welcome back. You still owe me a visit for a music fest.

But, I could have predicted this. All Cutler fanboys hate Mitch. We are on opposite sides on this, again.